Sassy Criminal -Jikook

Some say that during pregnancy you should always lay down and relax, watch the television and cuddle up with the baby's father. Well.. You see, there are some people out there that don't wanna relax during their pregnancy, for example. Park Jimin. Now Jimin is quite different. Different as in, instead of relaxing, he did what he did best. Break the rules and avoiding the cops. And he was good. Never been caught, suspected, haven't even been pulled over for speeding.

Jimin sat down in his office chair, licking his cheese crumbed fingers from eating his chips while listening to his best friend, computer hacker and look out, Jeon Jungkook. "Jimin, you really need to chill out with the crime man, I mean you look over due and- Are you even listening-?" Folding the now empty chip bag and throwing it away while licking the last bit of cheese dust from his fingers. Jimin looked at Jungkook with his piercing been eyes. "No, not really. But-!" Jimin paused for a few seconds, taking his feet off his desk and walking to his shelf of pictures. "You seem quite worried for me Jeon. Although I appreciate your concern for me, I must remind you. " Jimin paused again, dusting off a picture of him and Jungkook and putting it back on the shelf. "I am quite capable of caring me myself. Me and my child who will be an amazing criminal one day, will be perfectly fine~" Jimin skirked at Jungkook, winning the argument over. His hands cupping the bottom of his bump where his child grew and kicked. Jungkook let out a loud and heavy sigh. "You are the most stubborn person I have ever met Jimin. You really are. " A soft giggle left Jimin's plump lips. Walking up closer to Jungkook, with a quick move holding his neck with a death grip while pushing him on Jimin's desk. Slowly leaning down to whisper in his ear. "I suggest you behave Jeon. You don't wanna know what happened to my other partners, do you~? " Before Jungkook could answer Jimin's grip became tighter. "They're rotting underground Jeon. Maggots entering their body through their knife wounds and eating them from the inside out. I don't think you want that."

Jungkook let out a shaky breath while shaking his head as a No. "N-no Jimin.." A satisfied him left Jimin's mouth. "Good. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind. " As soon as Jimin released his grip Jungkook ran out of his office. Holding his hands behind his back. "I didn't think I was that scary. I guess it's a gift~" While walking out of his office, resting his hands on his bump his baggy sweater hugging it comfortably. His home was big, stealing all this money and expensive items really paid off.

Just as Jimin sat down comfortably on his clean white couch a loud knock disturbed the silence. A low groan of annoyance came from Jimin. Getting up with a small grunt to open the door. Only to frown when he sees a police officer at his door. "Hello officer, may I help you this afternoon? " Jimin spoke in a calm and sweet voice, hoping that this officer would leave quickly. "Hello Mr Park I am Officer Jae. If it's alright I'd appreciate it if you would answer some questions for me. " He had a deep voice his police hat hiding his eyes as he looked at his notes.

Jimin nods, opening the door wider. "Yes sir you can. Come in please. " As Jimin moved to the side, Officer Jae kept his head down while holding his hands behind his back. Jimin cocked an eyebrow leading Officer Jae to the living room and sitting down comfortably. "What seems to be the problem Officer? " He said with a call voice, hiding his annoyance. "I have been put on a case that involves many robberies and murders. Now I don't mean to bother you and bring you into this but I have seen you on the cameras right before the incidents have happened. Why is that Mr Park? " Jimin tried to hide his worried look with a confused look. "Sir, everyday I walk all around the city. My doctor said it would be good for me. I had no idea these things have happened right when I left. I would never rob or murder anyone. I don't have any enemies. " Coming up with lies quickly was Jimin's specialty. Well, maybe not in this case.