A Fight Leading To Disaster -Yoonkook

"Why have you been coming home late?"

That was the one question Jungkook asked. His husband of four years always cane home late. Ever since Jungkook said that he was carrying their baby. Yoongi never came to their ultrasound, felt their kicks, or even slept next to Jungkook most nights. Thirty eight weeks of coming home late and blaming it on work. Jungkook was tired.

Sitting on the couch sadly while rubbing his bump soothingly. It was near one in the morning and Yoongi was still not home. What if something happened to him? Jungkook asked himself that question every night. The fear of his husband never returning home was constantly in his mind. What if their baby grows up without a father? What if Yoongi left because he doesn't love the baby? What if he doesn't wanna be a father?

The loud creak of the front door opening brought Jungkook out of his thoughts and back to reality. Standing up as quickly as he could and walking to the front door. What he saw was frightening. Yoongi with disheveled hair, reeking of the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. His eyes were half closed, probably from too much alcohol. The only thing that Jungkook noticed brought tears to his eyes, was that Yoongi didn't have a wedding ring anymore. He swore it was in before he left that morning. Where was it now?

"Y-yoongi..? What happened to you?" Yoongi grumbled while slurring his words. "Don' ta-talk to meh~~ Me h-has a good times with mens~~" Yoongi smiled proudly, stumbling past Jungkook. "Y-you had sex..? With a-another man..?" A few tears slipped from Jungkook's eyes. "Hells yehh~~! Oh you should been there~~" Yoongi stumbled up the stairs to their shared bedroom, leaving a broken Jungkook down stairs by himself.

Having enough, Jungkook quickly went upstairs while turning the lights on. "How dare you!? After all this time you have been fucking around with other men! Can't keep it in your pants huh!? Why did you marry me if you were going to do this!?" Jungkook's yells echoed throughout their house. Yoongi only hearing mumbles laughed it off. Sitting at the edge of the bed smiling drunkly. Jungkook clenches his jaw, his hand slapping Yoongi's cheek.

"You cheater! You deserve nothing you low life idiot!" Jungkook let out heavy breaths as he spoke what his heart wanted to say. Feeling heart broken as he only loved a cheater.

•Twenty Years Ago•

"Yoon Yoon~! Hide and seek!" Yoongi smiled and giggled. Nodding his head and going behind a tree while covering his eyes with his small hands. Jungkook ran around the park trying to find a hiding spot. As Jungkook ran around, Yoongi peaked through his fingers to see where the little boy went.

After a minute of counting. Yoongi ran over to where Jungkook was hiding. The boy hiding in the playground in one of the large tubes to crawl in. A sad frowns spreading across Jungkook's face. "Hey..~ You cheater.. You peaked.. "

• Fifteen Years Ago •

The two boys where now in Middle School. In the same class together they had to take an exam. Jungkook minded his own business, being the only one who studied for the said exam sped through the questions quickly. As for Yoongi. He snuck peaks on Jungkook's test. Marking down the same answers as he did.

The results of the test marked outside their classroom. A confused Jungkook looked at his exam only to see Yoongi had the exact same grade. One hundred percent. Looking at Yoongi sadly. "You cheater.. You copied me.. "