Taegi- Friendship Part two.

It's been about three months since Yoongi told Taehyung about his pregnancy. Taehyung has been doing a great job on keeping his promise, he didn't tell anyone about the pregnancy, and bought a ton of baby things for Yoongi. Taehyung would visit Yoongi at least once a week to check on him, and Yoongi would get his checkup. Yoongi started showing a bit more, but he would always wear baggy clothing so it wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else. Taehyung loved how cute Yoongi looked with a tummy. He took so many pictures, videos, anything that could remind him of Yoongi's cuteness.

Yoongi obviously told Taehyung when the baby kicked for the first time. Taehyung came over as quick as possible to see him.

~~Flashback~~

 Yoongi was laying on his bed his shirt raised above his his bump. Yoongi smiled down at his bump, knowing that a baby was growing inside of him. Yoongi then sat up straight a puzzled look on his face. 'What was that?' Yoongi thought. He felt as if he felt something move inside of him. Putting his hand around him, feeling the movement again. Yoongi's face brightened, knowing exactly what it was. His baby was kicking finally. 

He reached over to his bedside table, grabbing his phone, calling Taehyung.

"Tae!" Yoongi shouted.

"What hyungie, what's wrong?!"

"Is Jungkook with you?"

"No, he went to the gym."

" Well something amazing just happened." Yoongi smiled at the thought of telling Taehyung about the baby.

"What is it hyungie?"

"I-I felt the baby kick for the first time." Yoongi heard Taehyung gasp.

"Hyungie! That's amazing. How does it feel, is it weird?" Taehyung asked.

"It feels so weird, it's like little taps but on the inside of my stomach." 

"Wow baby Min is finally showing love to its mommy" Yoongi laughed.

"Would you...would you like to come over and feel?"

"Are you seriously asking that question, of course hyungie. I'm getting my keys right now. Be prepared to see a beautiful face." Taehyung laughed.

"Yeah. yeah just come on while Jimin's not here."

Soon Taehyung arrived to Yoongi's and Jimin's apartment. Yoongi opened the door, Taehyung almost knocking Yoongi over with a powerful hug.

~~End of Flashback~~

Right now Yoongi was twenty six weeks pregnant and enjoying some honey bits (That's a cereal by the way) in bed. Balancing the bowel on his bump while scrolling through his phone. Then he suddenly heard a knock on his bed room door. Getting up quickly and putting a pillow in front of him to cover his bump. "Come in!" Yoongi shouted. The door opened revealing a dressed up Jimin. "Hey hyung, me and the crew are going out tonight if you want to come." Yoongi shook his head. "No, I'm good. I just want some time to myself tonight." Jimin nodded and closed the door.