Yoonkook- last day of school

I'm adding crossdressing peeps

Yoongi's P.O.V

It was the last day of High School, finally summer was coming, no more classes, and no homework. I was in my fifth out of my eight classes that day. This class was my favorite, but it wasn't the subject. It was him, Jeon Jungkook, the most handsome person in the entire school. he had jet black hair, red highlights, always wore ripped jeans, and plain black t-shirts. He always dressed so cool, all I wore were skirts and sweaters, yes I cross dress.

 He always dressed so cool, all I wore were skirts and sweaters, yes I cross dress

What Yoongi was wearing

As much as people think cross-dressing is weird, I actually prefer it! My friend, Jimin, crossdresses all the time with me which brings us closer than most other people! But as much as we love cross dressing, it can be challenging, a lot of students try and hit on us, trying to flirt. Although it gets on MY nerves, I don't think Jimin personally minds it! He quiet enjoys being flirted with and then breaking their hearts.

We do look cute, but we can be nasty. But anyway,  I look over to Jungkook, not even focusing on the lesson. The way his red highlighted bangs covered his face made my heart pound. 

I caught him staring at me with his light brown eyes and immediately turned my head away. I could feel his stare on me, I slowly turned my head to meet those brown eyes again. I saw a smirk on his face, he was planning something, and it wasn't good. Throughout the rest of class I just couldn't sit still, there was always a nervous thought or a blank of paranoia that shot at me during the most random moments.

~Time Skip~

I was putting all my books and journals into my backpack, getting ready for my next class. As I leave the class I head towards my locker putting the heavy books in the little cubby.  then I noticed an ominous aura surrounding the hallway behind me, and soon my vision faded away. The last thing I could see was the light in my locker turn off before I felt the hard impact of my back hitting the ground. 

I squinted when something uncovered my eyes seeing a bright light. 'A.. sink..? And a toilet?' My eyes were still adjusting to the new light as I tried my best to take in my surroundings. An excruciating pain throbbed in the back of my head, I reached up to touch it but- my hands.. they're.. tied up to the chair.. 'W-What's going on-'

"So, you finally wake up, do you really think you can just stare at me?" 'That voice, it's so familiar'. "Huh..?" I mumbles in a groggy tone. 'There wasn't anyone here when I was looking around..'

I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me, I look up to meet those brown eyes I once saw. "WOAH! JAHFK IT'S YOU! OMG I'M SO SORRY FOR STARING I DIDN'T MEAN IT-" I fumbled along my words, struggling to speak as I was far too embarrassed. "Shut up. I don't wanna hear you spewing your word vomit, got it?" He stepped closer while nearly yelling with his harsh words. 

"And now, you're getting  something now 'what is he talking about?' "Sorry..something? for what..? I don't see how I did anything wrong..Please explain sir." The nervousness from earlier has returned.