Taegi- Two Lines On a Stick

This one gonna be long my peeps, enjoy!
⚠warning ⚠: sad ending!!

Yoongi laid on the cold bathroom floor, tears pouring out of his eyes seeming as if they're never going to stop. In his hand was a pregnancy test which.. seemed to be positive.. What had his life come to? He took another look at the test, confirming that it was positive. Throwing the white stick across the bathroom, he continued to sob uncontrollably.

He couldn't believe it, he didn't want to believe it. He got up off the floor, wiping his tears with his sweater. He put his shoes on, grabbing his keys before he left his house. Driving to the local pharmacy, his heart was going crazy to the point where he thought it might burst through his chest. He parked his car, walking through the sliding door to the designated aisle.

His hands trembled, reaching for the box. His breath quickened, he closed his eyes taking a deep breath, before snatching the box off the shelf. He slowly walked to the self-check out, too embarrassed to let anyone see him buying a pregnancy test.

After paying, he drove back home and went straight to the bathroom. After finishing, he waited anxiously for the results. Before he checked the test, he tried remembering what he had been doing for the past few months. Trying his best to remember, it finally clicked.

'Kim Taehyung' He thought. A few weeks ago, before Yoongi had started getting nauseous in the morning He went to a nearby bar for some drinks since he had been really stressed at work. Then Taehyung came over and started talking to him. They were both drunk as hell, so anything they might have said was inaudible. The rest of the night was a blur to both of them.

Before he could check his phone to see if he had Taehyung's number, he walked back into the bathroom, flipping the pregnancy test over revealing......two pink lines meaning positive. Tears threatened to fall, but he held them in as much as he could. Grabbing his phone searching through his contact numbers, stopping once he saw the name 'Taehyung' misspelled on how drunk he was that night when they exchanged numbers.

He clicked on the contact putting the phone up to his ear, hearing it ring. "Hello" A deep voice said on the other end. "I-is this Kim Taehyung" Yoongi's quiet voice asked. "Yeah, who is this?" "I don't know if you remember me, we met at a bar" He explained. "Shit man yeah I remember you, Yoongi right?" "Yes, I-I need to tell you something important, could we meet up?" I asked waiting for his answer. "Uhh, sure, at the park?" "yeah, that's good"

Yoongi hung up and got ready to meet Taehyung. Once he got there, he looked for that bright red hair, that was the only thing he could remember on Taehyung's description. He saw the red hair, Taehyung was sitting on a bench scrolling through his phone. Yoongi took a deep breath and started to walk over to Taehyung. Taehyung saw Yoongi and stood up bringing them both into a short hug.

"Hey Yoongi, haven't seen you since that night, what'd you want to talk to me about." Yoongi looked down hesitating if he should really tell him. "Hey, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung.."Yoongi paused. "I'm pregnant."

Taehyung stood there, eyes widened. Yoongi lowered his head, knowing what the answer was, but he soon felt arms wrap around him. His eyes opened looking up to see Taehyung looking back at him.

"I'll do everything I can to help you, I'll visit you every week to check up on you" Yoongi had tears of joy in his eyes, thankful that Taehyung would help him through this situation.