Taegi- Friendship Part one.

Tiny Yoongi time my peeps!! I love tiny Yoongi, don't you?!?!

Yoongi coughed loudly, sweat dripping from the tip of his nose into the toilet bowel. "Ugh...shit." He cursed to himself, gagging again emptying out his stomach from last night's meal. Once he had finished his business he got up flushing the toilet and brushing his teeth, getting rid of the awful taste in his mouth. A knock was heard on the bathroom door. "Hey, Yoon! You've been in there for about an hour, you good?"

Yoongi lived with his room mate, also best friend Jimin. "Yeah, I'm fine, be out in a minute" Yoongi heard Jimin chuckle from the other side of the door. "Well, hurry up Hoseok's picking us up to go to breakfast soon." Yoongi groaned at the thought of eating, it made him want to throw up just by thinking about it. Walking out of the bathroom walking out of his room seeing Jimin sitting in a bean bag chair on his phone.

Jimin looked up seeing a much paler Yoongi. "Finally you come--..You ok, you look more pale than you usually are, and you are pretty pale." Jimin said, standing up and straightening out his clothes. "I'm fine, just a little sick." Jimin cocked an eyebrow. "Well it's been months since we've gone to a bar or a club, maybe your sick because you only eat instant noodle packs instead of an actual meal, like the ones I make."

That got Yoongi thinking, a while ago Yoongi had gone to a club, getting really drunk. Maybe the alcohol was coming back to him. It wasn't that long ago. Yoongi brushed it off as just a random sickness and he'll get over it soon.  "Anyway, come on and get ready Hobi's a few minutes away." Yoongi walked back into his room, grabbing black jeans, a white button up and a random beanie.

Walking back out grabbing his phone and wallet, walking out of the apartment closing the door behind him. Hoseok picked Yoongi and Jimin up to go to a near by breakfast place. Hoseok and Jimin sat in the front talking about random things. Yoongi sat in the back still feeling nauseous every time Hoseok hit a speed bump, his stomach churned feeling as if he was about to throw up in the back seat. 

"You alright Yoongs, you look like you're about to puke." Hoseok chuckled. "He was in the bathroom for an hour, I don't know what he was doing." Jimin went back to looking at his phone going through social media. "But if you do, do it out the window I just cleaned out my car." Yoongi scoffed, he liked hanging out with his friends, he would hang out with then every day when he had time. But they can be unhelpful sometimes.

When they got to the breakfast place, (A/N I've never gone to a breakfast place before, please come up with one on your own) the trio walked in finding Taehyung sitting on Jungkook's lap making out. "Damn Tae, don't suck his face off." Jimin laughed, Taehyung turning his head around smiling. Wiping off his lip gloss that was smudged on Jungkook's lips with his thumbs. Still sitting on Jungkook's lap, Taehyung turned his body around facing everyone.

"What took you guys so long to get here, we've been waiting for a long time." Jimin turned towards Yoongi. "Well this one was in the bathroom for an hour doing god knows what." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yoongi~ What were you doing in the bathroom all by yourself." Taehyung asked putting his cheek in the palm of his hand. The crop-top he was wearing rising a little bit. "I was throwing up my guts in the toilet that's what."

Taehyung's smile disappeared, a face of worry appearing. "Are you alright? What caused you to throw up?" Taehyung asked. "Went to a club a few weeks ago, probably just the alcohol coming back to me...Anyway where the hell is Jin and Joon..?" Yoongi asked. Jimin laughed. "Probably making out or doing the-" He clicked his tongue two times before continuing. "-in the back of Namjoon's car."