yoonmin: sleepless night (edited/ longer)

Yoongi and his husband, jimin were sitting on their couch watching TV. Jimin was sitting on yoongi's lap resting his head on his chest, while yoongi rubbed jimin's 7 month baby bump.
Yoongi broke the silence . "I can't wait to meet her" He said as he looked at the younger, showing a small smile.
"Well I can tell she'll be a very active one" He said back, as he felt their baby's kicks under his hand.
"It's worth it" Yoongi said while pecking the younger's lips.
"We're about to be a very happy family"

~~~~time skip to after dark~~~~

Jimin was rolling around in bed trying to get comfortable but failed. The baby kept kicking his insides, like it was a personal punching bag.  Once he felt the baby's hard kick to his ribcage, he sat up and yelped out of pain, Which alerted Yoongi.

"Are you alright Jimin." He asked, getting up to hold his husband's hand.
"Yeah, she just gave me a hard kick, that's all" Jimin replied.

Yoongi leaned down to Jimin's round bump. "listen here little missy, you're giving mommy a hard time, try to calm down so he can sleep ok?" Yoongi whispered. 

Jimin sighed, relieved that their baby listened to Yoongi's orders. "Thank you" He said.

Yoongi pecked his husbands lips " Get some rest, you need it" He laid back down, Jimin did the same, dreaming about when their baby girl will be in their arms.  

This was cringey sorry.

Yeah, I'm trying my best but hopefully you enjoyed the story.