A Gift That Can Destroy -Yoonmin

Yes, another Yoonmin story. I can't help it I'm obsessed with Jikook and Yoonmin.

Yoongi stood straight up in him throne. His long hair straight with small strands falling in front of his face. He ruled over his village. A village full of people with given gifts. It was his job to protect his people from danger. Being born with the gift of fire, Yoongi protected and helped his people. Never to be in danger.

"Yoongi. You have many tasks today. We should start with the most important ones first." One of Yoongi's close friends Namjoon said to him. Namjoon was born with the gift of Ice. Quite the opposite you might say. But the two had a connection. "What is the first thing on my list?" Namjoon read off of his notes. "Well the homeless have suffered from the cold of last night." Yoongi rolled his eyes, not annoyed at the homeless but the fact that the fire he would give never lasted. "Where is Hoseok? He has the gift of creation. Get him to make the homeless houses." Namjoon sighed as he followed Yoongi out of his home to the village. "I'll get him on it as soon as I can." "And you can tell him now. Go ahead and shoo. I can get this task done quickly."

Namjoon left the scene quickly to find Hoseok as Yoongi walked farther into the village to where the homeless lived. "Hello Su-ji. How's everything been lately?" Yoongi asked as he warms his hands. "It was quite cold. But nothing as bad as a few days ago." Yoongi nodded as his hands ignited with a warm fire. Relighting the burnt out fire that went out a while ago. "Stay warm Su-ji." The homeless woman smiled as she felt the warmth of the fire on her skin.

As Yoongi finished his task of lighting fires for the homeless, Namjoon came back to him. "Hoseok is on his task now. The homeless should have a home by tomorrow morning." A soft hum left Yoongi's lips. "And now the task is to help the children with writing and reading." Namjoon smiled widely at Yoongi. Only to frown seeing Yoongi's red and yellow eyes look back at him with a serious expression. "How about you take that task today. I am not their father. You do it." Yoongi walked past Namjoon back into the village. "But Yoongi–" Yoongi turned back at Namjoon with a glare, but then smiled, holding his hand out. "May I see that paper Namjoon?" Namjoon nodded and smiled, happily handing the paper to Yoongi only for his hand to suffer a mild burn. "Ahh! The hell Yoongi!? You know that hurts!" Yoongi nodded with a chuckle. "That's why I did it."

"But my paper.. You need to do your tasks." Yoongi turned away to the direction back to his throne. "Yoongi–!" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence Yoongi raised his hand as he created a fireball. "I-i will.. Do your tasks for you. Have a nice day Yoongi!" Namjoon ran away quickly a satisfied smile on Yoongi's face. "Yoongi!" Yoongi groaned. "Is there any day where I can have some peace!?" Another one of Yoongi's friends came to him. Seok-Jin, being born with the gift of wings flew down. "I thought you were used to this since you were king." Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest. "If you just came here to make fun of me then you can go back to your birdhouse tweety bird." Seok-Jin only rolled his eyes. "Well being that you have a strong love and hate relationship with my husband. I might as well tell you that you need to step up to the plate and do your job. We can't be doing your tasks every day. And if you think threatening me with your fire is going to work, try again princess because it doesn't."

"Whatever Seok-Jin. I am doing my job. I stay up all night to look around the village–" "I know. I see you everynight. And although you're doing good by doing that. I am not talking about you stepping up as king. I am talking about– Hey where are you going!?" Yoongi shut the doors to him throne. Sighing as he ran his hands through his long hair. He had better things to do than to listen to Seok-Jin giving a speech. As Yoongi walked down the hallway to his bedroom. He thought about what he was doing. He was way more focused on his village than his personal life.