Jihope- Pregnant by the pool.

Jimin's eyes scan the invitation, his heart beating fast.

You're invited to our Pool Party.

Jungkook's twentieth birthday.

Jungkook & Jin ;)

Jimin was very self conscious, he was six months pregnant, looking in the mirror made him want to break it. As he looked at himself in the mirror his eyes started filling up with tears. Looking down at his big belly lifting up his sweater, seeing all the stretch marks all over. 

His breath quickens, tears are flowing down his cheeks. His husband of two years, Hoseok hears Jimin's sobs from downstairs. He runs upstairs and into their shared bedroom. "Jiminie what's wrong?!" He asked in panic. He sees Jimin staring at himself in the mirror, now realizing what's going on.

Hoseok walks over to Jimin, pulling his away from the mirror. Wiping Jimin's tears away, kissing his cheeks to calm him down. "Jimin, look at me" Jimin looks up at Hoseok with teary eyes. "What happened Jiminie, why are you so upset?" Hoseok asked.

Jimin looked back at the mirror then looking at Hoseok. He handed Hoseok the invitation, him reading over it, then giving Jimin a soft smile. "Jiminie, you don't have to be upset about this. This isn't something you should be upset about"

"B-but I look disgusting and fat-" "Jimin, stop saying that about yourself. You are not fat, you're pregnant. And you are no where near disgusting, you are beautiful, amazing, and just perfect." Hoseok saying those things made Jimin feel a little bit better.  

Jimin was still a little self conscious, seeing the stretch marks on his skin. Hoseok kissed both of Jimin's cheek making him giggle. "Thank you hobi" Jimin said.

"You're welcome Jiminie, now how about we forget about how we look, and go have fun with everyone, hmm?" Jimin thought for a while, the thought about people commenting about his appearance made him uncomfortable. But they were his friends, they would never make fun of him right? 

Jimin sighed. "Yeah, I think I'm ready" He smiled. Hoseok and Jimin walked into their shared closet. Hoseok grabbed his swimming trunks. "Hey Jiminie, you like my trunks?" Jimin burst into laughter when he saw Hoseok have his palm tree swimming trunks over his pants while doing a little dance.  

"You're such a dork Hobi" Jimin laughed. "I'm a handsome dork though, right?" Hoseok walked over to Jimin, placing his hands on his bump. "Yes, you are my handsome dork" Jimin Kissed Hoseok. 

Jimin and Hoseok continued to grab his suits, Jimin grabbed a one-piece swimsuit with a blue see through skirt. (A/N Don't judge meh) "Alrighty, you ready to go Jiminie?" Hoseok asked. "yeah, as ready as I'll ever be" 

~'Time Skip'~

Hoseok and Jimin drove to the Jin and Jungkook's house. Hoseok hand messaged Seok-jin saying that they would be over soon already. Jimin took a deep breath, then feeling Hoseok's big hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Jiminie, they're our best friends" He reassured. 

Jimin smiled softly, calming down a little bit. The couple got out of the car and walked to the front door. Hoseok knocked, soon after Seok-jin answered the door. "Hey guys, come in" He smiled. 

He let the couple in, leading them to the big living room, seeing the rest of their friends. Everyone said hello and gave the couple a hug. The group of people had gone outside to the patio, some of them in the big pool, some just chatting on the deck. 

"So how far along are you, Chim" Yoongi asked Jimin. "Umm, about twenty six weeks, and to be honest I kind of want this baby out now" Jimin chuckled. "How have you and Tae been?" Jimin asked. 

"We've been doing good, me and Tae have been thinking about having children " Jimin smiled widely. "Really?! " "Yeah, but we've only been married for about a year and we want to take things slow." Jimin nodded understanding.

"Yeah, I understand. I-"

"Yoongi! Jimin! Come in, the water's great!" Jungkook yelled. I heard Yoongi laugh, then get up to take his top layer of clothes off, leaving him in his swimsuit. He then ran into the pool, making a big splash. (A/N I know our meow meow doesn't like water, but he likes it now)

Jimin started feeling nervous again, thinking about taking off his layer of clothing. Showing of his big belly, made his chest tighten. He looked around seeing Hoseok look at him. Hoseok mouthed 'You're alright' Jimin nodded.

Taking a deep breath, then taking off a layer of clothing. He walked down the stairs of the pool, feeling the cold water surround him. He saw Hoseok smiling at him, showing that he didn't have to be nervous. Jimin looked over across the pool, seeing everyone splash water at each other having fun.

He got an idea, and splashed a bunch of water at Hoseok, then had a water fight with him. Hoseok ended up winning, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, both laughing at one another. 

"Are you having fun?" Hoseok asked. "yeah" Jimin giggled. The rest of the day was full of laughing, and water fights. It turns out that Jimin didn't needed to feel insecure around anyone. That the way he looked didn't matter, he felt happy just the way he was.

~'Time Skip'~

Everyone had finished celebrating the maknae's birthday. Jimin and Hoseok were leaving to go home. It was a comfortable silence in the car, Jimin holding Hoseok's hand as he drove.

Once they got home and got changed, and laid down in bed, cuddling up against each other. "So, do you want to admit that I was right, and that you didn't have anything to worry about?" Jimin giggled and slapped Hoseok's chest playfully.

"Ok, I guess you were right, I had nothing to worry about you dork" Jimin said. 

For the rest of the evening, the couple cuddled in bed, giving each other kisses from time to time.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Ok my peeps, I got another chapter out, i'll work on the next one as soon as I can.

I hope you enjoyed. :D

word count: 1010

Bye-bye

I_Got_Yoongi_Biased