Taejin- He's not here. pt.1

!Sad Ending! 

(In this chapter Seok-Jin is very mean to baby Tae-tae, just know that this is fake and that no one would disrespect out Tae-tae.)

It was like he was the exact opposite of what he was before. He was caring, such a sweet man and would change the world for anyone. Now, he's barely around to be seen anymore, he leaves the house, never coming home until the next day.

Did he not love me anymore? Is he cheating on me? Ever since the two words came out of my mouth.

"I'm Pregnant"

He wasn't there during my morning sickness. He left when I wanted to cuddle. He ran away when I wanted him to feel our baby kicking. He left me when I needed him. I still love him with all of my heart, the baby kicks so hard from the sound of his voice.

I was watching the clock, 12:04 A.M. My husband still not returning from his so called work. Seok-Jin, me and him have been married for five years, they were the best years of my life, being married to the one person I love.

I though Seok-Jin would love having a child, but four months in he hasn't done anything to support the baby. Feeling tears stinging my eyes, missing my husbands presents. Reaching my phone, trying to call him, he doesn't answer. 

Without calling him again, I just wait for him to come home. My eyes start to get heavy, slowly closing them.

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open as I hear the keys jingle from outside the front door. I get up quickly, surprised at how fast I got up. Then I run to the door, seeing my husband walking in taking off his coat. "Honey, you're finally back. It's way passed midnight." I said, wrapping my arms around him trying to give him a hug.

Seok-Jin didn't hug back, he felt stiff. "Honey?" I look up at him, his face blank. "What's wrong?" "Why are you up?" His voice was low and barely audible. "I was waiting for you, you have been so distant. I wanted to wait for you to-"

"How many times to I have to tell you not to wait for me to come home? You can not stay up this late" He didn't even look at me, he just stood there staring at what was in front of him. "Well, if you were to come home and actually spend some time with me, I wouldn't be doing this".

" Taehyung, I don't have time for you because I have a job, what do you do all day, just stay at home doing nothing except eating and watching tv!" He yelled. My eyes widened, taking a step back from him, my arms wrapping around my bump as the baby kicked. "Seok-Jin, what is wrong with you?! Ever since I told you I was pregnant you have been so distant and leaving for long periods of time!"

Seok-Jin scoffed. "Taehyung stop, I think having a baby is great and all, but I'm not ready to be a father, have you ever thought about how I feel about this pregnancy." It felt as if my heart actually stopped, the heavy feeling in my chest. Tears brimmed in my eyes as Seok-Jin said those words.

The baby kicked harder and harder at Seok-Jin's voice, my breathing became unsteady taking in all of Seok-Jin's words. "Just go to bed Taehyung, it's late." Seok-Jin lightly kissed the top of my head, then walked past me. The tears in my eyes finally fell, my knees felt weak falling onto the floor.

I take my phone out of my pajama pocket, dialing a friend's number. "Tae, it's almost one in the morning, what is it?" Jimin's voice came through the phone. "J-Jimin,....I-i'm sorry for c-calling at....this time b-but I really n-need you" I sob.

"What's wrong Tae, what happened?" Jimin asked.

"I-it's Seok-Jin....I d-don't know.."

I could hear Jimin's husband Yoongi in the background asking what was wrong.

"It's alright Tae, do you want us to come pick you up?"

"N-no I can drive-"

"No, we'll come and pick you up, we'll be there in ten minutes" Jimin then hung up.

I got up off the floor, sitting in a small arm chair. I rub my bump feeling my child's kick. Remembering what Seok-Jin had said, now feeling bad. I had barely thought about what Seok-Jin was ready for. I was selfish, very selfish. 

Feeling another round of tears coming, I also hear the sound of a car pulling up in front of the house. Looking out the window, I see Jimin's car sitting outside. I got up slowly, putting on my coat and slippers before going outside.

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung got into his friend's car. Jimin looking right by his side seeing the tear stained face that was Taehyung. "You're going to be alright Tae. What did he say to you" Jimin asked. "He said...it was great that I was pregnant, but he wasn't ready. I was too selfish to notice it, I'm awful" Taehyung was on the verge of tears again.

Jimin placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Don't worry Tae, just relax and we'll talk about it" Jimin tried his best to comfort Taehyung. Once they had got into Jimin's house, Jimin got a blanket and another pillow for Taehyung could use.

Yoongi walked into the living room, half asleep. "Hey Tae, do you need anything?" "No, I'm alright Yoongs. Again, sorry for calling you at a time like this." Yoongi hummed. "It's alright Tae, get some sleep." Taehyung smailed, knowing that he had such caring friends.

Taehyung soon fell asleep on the couch, but he still wondered what he would do about Seok-Jin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. How are you, i hope you are well, heheh- I weird.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, requests are open if you have any..

I wuv you my peeps. -3-

word count: 990.