Taegi: Welcome to the world.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had a lot to do.

Yoongi was pacing around the room, even though there was nothing happening. He realized it was Taehyung's due date.
Their friends, Namjoon and his husband, Jin were at there house.
"Yoongi, can you stop pacing, nothing's happened yet"Jin said to the younger.
"No, if I calm down and something happens, I won't be ready, so I'm getting ready now" He replied.
"It's fine jin, he's always like this" Tae said.
"I'll talk to him" Namjoon whispered to Jin and Tae.
They nod and Namjoon takes Yoongi to another room. Jin and Tae were left in the living room with Jin holding Tae's hand.
Namjoon and Yoongi were in Yoongi's room talking.
"Why are you so nervous?" Namjoon asked.
"Well, I've never had a baby before, and it's hard to stay calm" Yoongi answers.
"I know it is, but it's not good for Tae if you're worrying so much" They continued.
"Yeah, I'll try to stay calm for him and the baby"
"Good know-"

"NAMJOON, YOONGI!!!! "

They run to the living room and they both see taehyung with his sweat pants wet.
"His water broke, we have to get him to the hospital" Jin said a little panicked.
"Yoongi, Namjoon get him to the car, I'll start the car" Jin ordered.
They both nod and help Tae to the car.

On the way

"Ahh, this hurts" Tae said while squeezing Yoongi's hand tightly.
"I know Tae, we're almost there, hold on" Yoongi replied.

At the hospital

"One more push taehyung, your baby is almost here" The doctor said. Taehyung had tears streaming down his face while Yoongi was holding his hand.
" You can do this Tae, I believe in you" Yoongi encouraged.
Tae felt relief as he gave one last push and heard his baby cry. The doctor cleaned and dresses their baby boy and gave it to Tae.
"He's so beautiful" Tae said.
"Just like you" Yoongi said as he kissed Tae and his baby.
"I love you both so much" Yoongi added.
A few minutes later the baby we as sleeping in the hospital crib they had in the room and let Tae sleep. Welcome to the world,my little boy. Nothing will ever happen to you, because I'll protect you.

Hope you enjoyed it, I don't know what to name the baby yet, so if you do comment down below

Bye.