Yoonjin- Fellow Teacher pt.1

Anyone else like tiny Yoongi, just me?

Seok-Jin walked into the teacher's office, sitting down for his lunch break. Realizing that he had forgotten his lunch he just sat down and started grading papers. "Forgot your lunch again huh?" A fellow teacher asked him.

Seok-Jin chuckled. "Yeah, woke up late" Seok-Jin stared at the fellow teacher, he was making coffee for himself, quickly turned his head back to grading papers once his fellow teacher sat down next to him. 

Seok-Jin took quick glances at the other teacher, staring at his light green eyes, light blue hair,   pale skin, and his small, pink, glossy lips. He had a slight shade of pink eye shadow on with lip gloss. (A/N Don't judge meh.) "Seok-Jin?" He was caught out of his daze once he heard his name being called.

"Oh, sorry Yoongi, what did you need?" Seok-Jin asked. "I was asking you if you wanted some coffee?" Yoongi smiled. "No thank you, I'm good." Seok-Jin went back to grading papers. Well tried. He kept focusing on his fellow teacher, Min Yoongi.

Ever since Yoongi started working at this school, which has been for about four months now, Seok-Jin has had a crush on Yoongi. It was a comfortable silence in the teacher's office, only the sounds paper crinkling from time to time. 

A few moments later the school bell rung, meaning it was time to go back to class. Seok-Jin gathered his now graded papers and bag. "See you later Seok-Jin" Yoongi smiled leaving the room. Seok-Jin soon followed behind, heading to his classroom. 

~'~'~'~Time Skip~'~'~'~'~

Seok-Jin had finished teaching his last class, now he can go home. He was packing up his papers that he needed to grade, his car keys and phone. Before he could leave the room, he heard a knock on the classroom door. "Come in!" Seok-Jin yelled.

The door opened revealing Mr. Min also known as  Seok-Jin's crush Min Yoongi. "Hey Seok-Jin, I was wondering if you had any extra copies of the math assignment." Seok-Jin thought for a while. "I Think so? Let me check" Seok-Jin took his bag off his shoulder and searched through it. He could feel Yoongi's green eyes on him.

Seok-Jin raised his head, making eye contact with Yoongi, a slight blush crept onto Yoongi's face. Yoongi smiled, putting his head down giggling a bit. Seok-Jin finished searching for what he was looking for and handed it to Yoongi. "Thanks Seok" Before Yoongi left he stopped to ask Seok-Jin a question. "Hey Seok, would you like to go and get some lunch tomorrow, since we have the day off?" He asked. Without hesitation, Seok-Jin answered. "Sure around one 'o'clock?" Yoongi nodded and smiled, then left the classroom.

Seok-Jin gathered his stuff again and left the classroom. He smiled knowing that he was going on a quote on quote 'Date' with Yoongi. 

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'Time skip number two'~'~'~'~'~'~

It was almost time for Seok-Jin's 'date', was he excited? Yes. Was he nervous? If you said yes, what are you thinking? Of course he was nervous, he's finally hanging out with his crush. He woke up later, realizing he only had a few hours to get ready. He stared at his closet for at least thirty minutes, trying to find out what to wear.  

Once Seok-Jin found an outfit to wear,  A thin long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans. He grabbed his phone and keys, then left the house. Feeling a nice breeze hitting his face, Seok-Jin took a deep breath filling his lungs with air, then exhaling. 

It didn't take long before Seok-Jin reached the café/deli, the two decided to meet up there since it was the best place to get good food for a low price. He opened the door, hearing the bell above him. He looked around, noticing Yoongi's bright blue hair sticking up from one of the booths. 

~'~Seok-Jin's P.O.V~'~

I walk over to where Yoongi was sitting, walking beside him making sure it was actually him. Once he looked up and realized it was me, he smiled. "Hey, Seok-Jin" I smiled back at him, admiring his beautiful face. He was wearing a white shirt with a light blue fade at the end, a silk white see through coat, and light blue jeans.

I sat across from him, he had already ordered for us , I tried to think of a way to conversate with him. Once I got the chance to look Yoongi in the eyes, I got lost in them. His eyes shimmered in the light, looking like emeralds. "Uh, Seok-Jin?" I got knocked out of my trace, seeing Yoongi with a soft smile.

"Is something wrong, you keep staring at me like a lost pup trying to find its mama" We both chuckled. "It's nothing, it's just.....I always get lost in your beautiful eyes" A tint of pink flushed over his face and smiled. "Thank you" He shyly said. 

A gummy smile showed up on Yoongi's face. Suddenly the cashier called Yoongi's name, and he went up to get out food.  He sat back down handing me my stuff. letting out a small 'Thank you'.

~'~'~Time Skip~'~'~

Yoongi and I had finished eating our lunch, now we're taking a little walk through the park. I glance to my right, seeing Yoongi's smile as he looked at the nature around us. His skin glowed in the sun light. "You know, Seok-Jin" Yoongi said. 

"Yeah?" Yoongi looked at me in the eyes. "I've noticed that whenever I'm around you, you always freeze" He paused before continuing again. "It's like you've been wanting to ask me something." I stood there, frozen, I knew that my staring was obvious, but I can't help but stare at Yoongi's beautiful features. 

"So is there anything you want to ask me?" Yoongi looked up at me, a smile on his face. I hesitated, he knew everything now. "Would you..." I paused. "Would you go on a date with me Yoongi?" I finally asked him. My face turned red with embarrassment. 

I heard Yoongi giggle, he must think I'm a joke. I open my eyes, seeing his staring back. "Of course, I would love to go on a date with you Seok-Jin" He smiled.

"Tomorrow night?" Yoongi nodded. "I'll see you then" Yoongi kissed my cheek before walking off. I smile to myself, knowing that this might turn out good.

Hello my peeps, finally go this updated again, I had a lot going on. I had just started leaving the house and going to other family. I've also been trying to do somethings to save money to buy Version 4 of Map of the soul: 7 albums, I only have 1 through 3.

I'll work on the next part as soon as I can and I hope you enjoyed reading.

I love you my little peeps.

word count: 1131

Bye-bye