Venomous Love -Yoonmin

They thought they were safe. Why is it so hard to find a safe area where no human could find? Why are humans so stupid and curious on what lurks inside the dense forests? All they wanted was to be safe from humans. There was only three of them now. Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi. A third wheel in Namjoon and Seokjin's relationship. The three of them have been on their own for a few weeks now, Yoongi had been different ever since the first attack of the many humans that hunted and killed hybrids. The three being that last of the snake hybrids. It got lonely and they had no one else to talk to. Yoongi stayed up most night, his bright green eyes shining as he looked up at the moon wishing that the attacks would stop and that their lives will get much better. The three snake hybrids were now living near a small river at the bottom of a rocky wall. They slept in a small cave in the wall. Yoongi sat by the river with his knees up against his chest, sighing heavily. "I thought you didn't like water. Or have you finally realized that you are a water snake yeah?" Namjoon snickered to himself as he sat down next to Yoongi, his dark yellow hair falling into his forehead. "Not now Namjoon. I'm thinking." Yoongi felt hopeless, he couldn't go on living with just two other hybrids. "Well you know we can always repopulate snake hybrids." Yoongi sat up quickly and looked at Namjoon. "Number one: Seokjin wouldn't want to have another one after what happened. Number two: Even if you did have a child, who in the hell would it have sex with to have another hybrid?!" Namjoon looked down while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, you're probably right about that. Seokjin should be over it by now don't you think?" Yoongi stood up and sighed. "I'm not married to him, neither did I go through what you did. So don't ask me." Yoongi walked off down the river, the water flowing down giving put a relaxing sound.

While walking he felt many emotions, sadness, anger, guilt many events had happened that only stitched the emotions more tightly into Yoongi's mind. He rubbed his hands over his face, feeling the scales under his eyes and his jaw line. If only he could hide the scales, the only odd thing about his would be his eyes then. Just then he felt a shiver run up his spine as if something or someone was near. A rock rolling down the wall made Yoongi gasping quietly, and rushing to lean up against the rock wall, unable to be seen if you would stand at the top. Yoongi hadn't felt this amount of fear in weeks, and he definitely didn't miss it. It felt as if his heart was racing a hundred miles per hour and wasn't slowing down. A bead of sweat running down his forehead to the tip of his nose. Just then he heard a voice that made Yoongi freeze, but for some reason he didn't feel afraid of the voice.

"That's definitely good enough for a desktop background."

The voice let out a small giggle, it sounded so sweet and soft. A few quiet clicking like noises could be heard. The noises ended a few seconds after it started, Yoongi feeling safe enough to take a small look. Tilting his head slowly, a shaky breath leaving his lips as he closed his eyes tightly. Expecting to see nothing there he opened his eyes and felt as if he'd been punched in the gut. A pair of brown eyes stared back at him. The person's mouth hanging open as Yoongi gasped. The person took a step forward, a few pebbles falling down the wall. The person spoke in the same tone, soft and quiet. "What in the hell-" just then the rock the person had stepped on fell out from under them. The person letting out a yelp as they started to fall, tumbling down the wall groaning as their limbs hit many jagged edges. Yoongi watched as he backed away as the person finally landed on the ground groaning loudly. Yoongi can now tell that the person was male, he didn't look like a hunter, nor did he look like he had any weapons. He whimpered as he tried to get back on his feet, failing as he held his side and fell back down. A large bright red patch of blood was on his side. Yoongi didn't know what to do, he felt like running away, but he wanted to search the person. He examined the looks of the passed out person, his figure was small but had thick thighs and looked strong. His face was smooth, no imperfections in sight, plump lips and long lashes. A small gash covered with his pink hair on his forehead. 'Seokjin and Namjoon will hate me for this.. '