Namgi- Little sister.

Thanks to @TiernelovesKpop for the request.

Namjoon and Yoongi walked to the park, hand in hand, with their five year old daughter Monnie. Once they got there, Monnie ran to the swings while her parents watched her. Monnie was extremely happy these days, ever since she found out she was going to be a big sister. Yes, Namjoon was nine months pregnant with Monnie's little sister. 

Namjoon and Yoongi knew that Monnie was going to be a good big sister, Namjoon was surprised on how much Monnie helped out once they told her about Namjoon's pregnancy. She helped decorate the nursery, helped Namjoon pick up things off the floor, and always talked to Namjoon's belly most of the time, saying how much she will protect her sister.

While watching their daughter, Yoongi and Namjoon talked about the birthing process. They were planing on having a home water birth, while Monnie was going to be at her uncle hobi's house. Yoongi was worrying about the birth, quetioning how the birth would go. "Are you sure you want to have the birth at home? You know how difficult that can be, right?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm sure I want to have it here.. I'm more comfortable in my own home than in a scary hospital.." Namjoon sighed with a pout of his face. It's been so long since he last pouted.. he was so occupied by the pregnancy that he didn't feel any need to be upset about something. Yoongi leaned forward and kissed Namjoon's pout away, and instantly smiled. A smile fell onto the recently kissed face, "ugh," He playfully pushed Yoongi, "I love you."

Just then Monnie came to her parents, and jumped on Yoongi's lap. "Daddy!" She squealed. "I'm so exited! Do you think she'll like me? I really hope she likes me!!"

"of course she'll love you baby. You're her big sister" Namjoon pinched her cheek, making her giggle. Her cute little laugh was contagious and made the parents burst out laughing as well. They were both glad that she was able to lighten up the mood.

"You ready to go home now?" Monnie nodded eagerly. "Yeah, wan' talk to little sissy"  Namjoon covered his mouth as he stifled a small laugh before gaining his composure once again, "Of course you can talk to her.. when we get home! Lets go!" He yelled into the empty night, marching towards the family's car. More like waddled quickly to the car. Yoongi giggled quietly, seeing his husbands cute little waddle.

"Hey, stop laughing, your the one that did this to me" Namjoon wined. "But your the one that said that you wanted my dic-"

"PAPA ABOUT TO SAY DRITY WORD!!!" Monnie yelled out.  It was a shock to both parents that Monnie knew what he was gunna say.. could she hear them when they.. did it..? No- they made sure to have her somewhere else. Still, it made them worry.

"let's just go home so you can talk to little sister, ok Monnie?" Yoongi quickly said as they continued to walk to their car.

It's been a while since they got in the car, being night time it's a bit harder to see but they still should've been home a little while ago. Sighing, Namjoon asks, "Are we lost, Yoongi?" A swift movement made a quiet 'smack' sound. Yoongi has hit his lovers hand, not in a harsh way but just enough to let him know that he didn't need help finding his way home. "No we are not lost....I-I think" He mumbled the last part.

"daddy, please don't smack mama, it could hurt him" Monnie spoke. "It wasn't enough to hurt him, Monnie. Don't worry." He spoke loudly throughout the car. A moan was heard in the passenger seat, Yoongi looked over to his side to see his lover curled up in a ball groaning. If he looked hard enough he could see.. tears. "Ch-change of plans," Namjoon spoke up trying his best to sound clear, "We're giving birth at a hospital-" another, louder, groan came as he cried even harder.

"oh, you have got to be kidding me, now?!" Yoongi looked over at Namjoon. "I can't h-help it- AHH" he yelled. His contractions seemed to be getting worse with each second that passed by. "Let's get you to the hospital then!" Yoongi slammed into the gas petal while telling Monnie to look up directions on his phone.