Yoonseok- I want to help

"Yoongi you better not pick up that paint brush of the floor" Hoseok said walking over to a pregnant Yoongi.  Hoseok picked up the paint brush off the floor and handed it back to Yoongi.

"Hobi, how many times do I have to say that I CAN pick things up off the floor without help?" Yoongi asked setting the paint brush down, and putting his hands on his hips. "Well, I don't want you to squish our unborn children" Yeah, Yoongi and Hoseok were expecting twins, one boy and one girl. 

And Hoseok being the worrisome person he is, always watched Yoongi's every step. It sometimes did annoy Yoongi, but he had to be thankful for a caring and thoughtful husband. Yoongi sighed, moving one of hands to caress Hoseok's cheek. "You worry too much" Yoongi said. 

Hoseok nodded slowly. "I just don't want you to hurt yourself or our children, you're my only love." Yoongi smiled softly. Giving Hoseok a quick peck on the lips. "It's alright Hobi,  now come on, we have to finish this nursery before I pop" They both laughed. 

Yoongi was twenty six weeks along, but some say he's already full term. "Well you're not far from it Yoonie" Hoseok walked over to Yoongi, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Are you comfortable?" Yoongi asked, a slight attitude in his voice. Hoseok hummed  in respond. Suddenly Yoongi released a heavy sigh, and wrapped his arms around his bump. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" Hoseok frantically asked, going around to the front of Yoongi, seeing his eyes closed and breathing heavily.

"I-I'm alright Hobi, they just decided to kick my ribs." Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at a worried Hoseok. "Umm, how about you go and rest while I clean up the paints, I'll join you in a bit." Hoseok helped Yoongi walk to their shared bedroom, helping him get into bed comfortably. He went back to the nursery to clean the opened paints and went back to join Yoongi in bed.  

Yoongi laid in bed, tracing his fingertips along his bump. He felt the twins movements under his fingers, feeling them stretch and move around made Yoongi feel slight discomfort. He was excited to be a parents and take care of his own children, but he didn't know how hard it was to carry.

He felt the bed dip behind him, knowing that it was Hoseok he turned around toward him. "Are you alright?" Hoseok asked, a worried look on him face. Yoongi nodded slowly, a small smile on his face.  Hoseok wrapped one of his arms around Yoongi, feeling the twins movements. "I can tell that they want out now, they won't stop moving" They both chuckled. 

"Don't worry, they'll be out sooner than later, then we'll have our own little family." Yoongi smiled thinking about having his own little children running around, along with his lovely husband by his side.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'Time Skip a few weeks'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Yoongi and Hoseok finished the nursery a few days ago, but Yoongi didn't do much, he had to rest since it was hard to move around.  It was hard to move around a lot, his doctor said that Yoongi had to stay in bed and rest, but Yoongi didn't want to feel helpless. Did Hoseok try to stop him? Yeah, but Yoongi kept insisting.

Yoongi was thirty two weeks now, his body was tired and didn't want to be pregnant anymore. He was laying in bed most of the time, he wanted to get up and move like he used to. The doctor said that he was only about two weeks away from being due. Two more weeks of being like this.

Hoseok ended up doing everything around the house, the cleaning, the cooking, and taking care of a moody Yoongi. It made Yoongi feel awful, he can't help Hoseok with anything. Yoongi would cry to himself thinking that he was useless. Hoseok didn't know about Yoongi's breakdowns, if he did he would be with Yoongi and never leave his side.

Right now, Yoongi was laying in bed as usual just looking on his phone.  Hoseok then came in to join Yoongi in bed. "Hey Yoonie, how are you holding up?" Hoseok asked. "I'm ok, I want to give birth already, I'm tired of being like this" yoongi smiled softly.

"only two weeks now, then we can have our little babies." Hoseok smiled. "Hey, Hobi" Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, seeing a serious look on his face. "What is it?" He asked. "It's just that, do you think that I can't do anything on my own?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok was confused. "What do you mean?"

"It's that you do everything on your own now, I can't help you with anything I'm stuck in bed." Yoongi had tears brimming in his eyes. "Yoonie, that's not true, I do these things because I love you" He paused. "I want to take care of you and our children, I don't care if you stay in bed for the rest of your life, I would do anything  for you."

Hoseok's words brought a smile to Yoongi's face and made happy tears fall down his cheeks. Hoseok brought Yoongi into his arms and kissed him all over his face. Yoongi was glad to have a husband like Hoseok.

'-'-'-'-'-Time Skip-'-'-'-'-'

Yoongi was laying in a hospital bed, laying on his side as he felt another contraction. He held Hoseok's hand tightly whimpering softly. His water broke right before the couple went to bed. It took them twenty minutes to get to the hospital, when they got there Yoongi was already two centimeters dilated.

 They've been at the hospital for more than three hours. The nurse checked his dilation(?) a few minutes ago, he was eight centimeters. He still had to wait a little longer before pushing. "It hurts Hobi" Yoongi cried.  "I know Yoongi, but it will be over soon, just a little longer"

Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's hand even tighter than before, every time a contraction happened. Hoseok kissing his husband's forehead, trying to calm him down.  A few minutes later, the nurse came to check dilation. He was ready. "Alright, are you ready to push?" The nurse asked. Yoongi nodded frantically.

The nurse left, then returned with the doctor. "Ok, I want you to take a deep breath and push chin to chest for ten seconds." Yoongi nodded again. Yoongi took a deep breath, digging his chin to his chest as the doctor counted to ten. Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's hand as hard as he could, Hoseok encouraging him. 

"Ok, take a few seconds to breath, and then push for another ten seconds" Yoongi cried as he pushed again for ten seconds. After hours of pushing baby one was born, a baby boy. Yoongi cried in joy as the baby boy was set on his chest. "Hi baby" Yoongi said quietly. They named the baby boy 'Jung Ho-hyun. 

As happy as Yoongi was, he wasn't done yet, he had one more baby to deliver. Since Yoongi already gave birth to the first one, it only took minutes to deliver the baby girl. Hoseok cut the two ambilocal cord, then the doctor cleaned the two babies and handed them to the couple. 

The baby girl was named 'Jung Mingi'. The couple cried happy tears as they held their newborn babies. They were finally a family and the couple were now parents.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Hello my peeps, I got this chapter out two days before i was supposed to, yay. Thank you guys for more than 2k reads. I love you my peeps so much, and thank you for reading.

I will try to get the next chapter out in about four days or so.

Word count: 1292

Bye-Bye my peeps, I love you