Yoichi Himira x reader: Eyeshield 21

I would first like to say that I've never seen this anime so I watched some video's and tried my best, but if it isn't that accurate, I'm sorry.

"Fucking God and his fucking rules" The blonde angel grumbled in front of me and I stitched his back wounds. 

"He's a bastard. I was just messing around with the demons. They know how to have fun down there" He scoffed. He hissed as I threaded the needle  back through his skin. 

"I'm sorry Himura. Did that hurt?" I asked. Himura Youchi. I found him earlier that night laying on the ground with two large and deep wounds in his back. He firstly refused my help, but I insisted. 

"I'm almost done. Please just bare with it for a bit longer" I tried to ask him. He pulled a gun out of nowhere and began openly shooting around my house. 

"This is so dumb! Once I see Satan he'll just give me demon wings instead. I don't see why you need to stitch them up in the first place" He grumbled with his arm crossed. My hands stopped moving and I stared at his back. His arms may look a little skinny but his back was really muscular. 

To be honest I was having a hard time actually believing that this whole 'angel/devil' thing was real, but his abnormally long ears, the odd wounds on his back, and the sharp eyes and teeth I got a glance of earlier were very convincing. 

His other shirt was completely ripped so once I finished cleaning up his back I gave him an old boyfriends football jersey from back in high school. The red jersey oddly seemed to fit him very well. The absence of shoulder pads under the jersey made it a bit big on me but it seemed to fit his muscular build really well. 

"So how exactly are you going to get to Hell?" I asked. He grunted. 

"I don't freaking know! That's the problem. What am I supposed to do in the mortal world?" He asked himself. I felt bad for him. I didn't completely understand his situation, but you knew what it was like to be left behind by people you thought cared about you. Let's just say you didn't have the best kind of friends while going through school. 

"You can stay here if you want. I just broke up with my significant other so I some extra space and a bed that's not being used." I offered. He looked at me like I was crazy. 

"I literally just shot at you while you were stitching up the holes from my angel wings that I lost, because I was to bad to be an angel and will soon become a devil, and you want me to stay with you?" He asked. I scratched my cheek. When he puts it that way it sounds bad. 

"I mean-" He cut me off. 

"Whatever. I'll just stay here" He grumbled and turned over to lay on his side on my couch. I turned on the tv and he played with the remote while I made us dinner. I didn't know what he likes, or if he even eats for that matter, so I just made something simple for the both of us. 

"Hey I made some dinner if you want any" I called to him. He didn't answer me so I just put the food on the table in front of him. Himura looked at the food before looking back up at the tv. I sighed and ate at the dinner table by myself. When I was done I checked on him only to see his plate was gone. I smiled to myself. My old girl/boyfriend used to complain about whatever I cooked and threw it away. 

"I'll take your late since you finished eating." He grunted a small thanks as I walked back into the kitchen to clean the dishes. 

"I need to leave for my graveyard shift at the hospital. I should be back some time in the morning" I told him. Himura popped his head up from the couch. 

"You're leaving?" He asked. I nodded and slipped my feet into my work shoes. 

"Yeah. If I don't l eave now I'll miss the bus. It takes a bit for me to walk to the nearest bus stop" I explained. He looked at the clock and grumbled as he got up. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Walking you to the bus stop. You helped me and is letting me stay here so I can't let you die or something" He answered. I smiled to myself. 

He may not have been good enough to be an angel, but he was at least a decent human being. Maybe this angel/ soon to be devil isn't that bad.