Karma x female reader: Assassination classroom

A rough hand gripped the back of your hair making you wince. Your hands were tied behind your back with thick rope that was rubbing your wrists raw. Your captors dunked your head in the tub of water once again and you struggled. 

"Who's your boss?" A man yelled. You swallows thickly and cried out as your hair got yanked again and a knife was held to your throat. 

 "I swear on my life that I've been good girl. I don't want to be hurt!" You cried to them. They dunked your head back in the water and you tried to yell but instead inhaled some water. 

A loud crash came from another room. Your head was pulled out of the water and two men went to go check out the noise. A scream came from the next room over and the mobsters all took out their guns aiming at the door. 

You wiggled your raw wrists as the rope fell to the floor. At the same time the door bust open and a girl with green hair sprayed bullets. You rolled your neck before brushing the wet hair out of your eyes and wiping the water off. 

"You okay boss?" Kayano asked as she threw you a gun. You cocked it and smiled. 

"Could be better" You snickered. 

"Y-you're the b-boss?" The only man left alive in that room asked. You tipped your head to the side and licked your lips. 

"Sorry. I don't kiss and tell" You smirked before shooting him through the forehead. 

"(y/n)" a voice sang your name. Your perked up and looked to the door. 

"Karma" You called back. The red headed boy strut up to you and slung his arm around your shoulder. 

"Are you okay boss?" He asked. You kissed him real quick and nodded before turning to the corner where the guy who tortured you for information was cowering. 

"Did you bring it?" You asked and held out your hand to Karma. He smiled wide, revealing his sharp canines and handed you the wasabi. You winked at him and bent down to the man in the corner. 

"Oh how the tables have turned. Now what was it that you asked me? Oh yeah, who's your boss?" Your eyes glowed with a dangerous glint as you stared at the man. 

This was going to be fun.