Hisoka x Illumi x Chrollo x Reader

There you sat in a chair with three men in front of you. They had managed to capture you while you were having fun at the club. You were meeting with a client and they ordered you not to attack or resist. It was an order so you listened. Here you were bound up and bloody from being beaten. 

"Where is he?" One of the men asked. 

"Who?" You smirked and raised your brows, mocking them. 

"Your lover!" The middle man shouted. You looked up and bit your lip and you 'fake thought'. You laughed. 

"Which one?" You ask with a slick tone. One of the men hit you across the face with a cane and your head flew to the side. You gathered the blood in your mouth and spit it at one of them. They asked you again. 

"Black hair or red?" You asked. The middle man seemed annoyed, but the other one held him back. He walked closer to you. 

"Black hair" He responded. You nodded thoughtfully. 

"Good, good. Is he strong?" You asked. The man nodded. 

"Why did I ask that? They're both strong" You rolled your head back like you didn't thing it through. 

"Ah. I got it. Does he have friends?" You asked. The other guy stormed forwards and grabbed the front of your shirt and lifted the whole chair off the ground. 

"I've had enough!" He yelled. A gun was held to your head. 

"Any last words?" He sneered. You smiled. 

"Just a few" You murmerd.

"Babies play nice with your new toys!" You yelled. The wall behind you exploded and three men stepped through the hole. 

Hisoka cut your bindings and you leaned back in your chair with your arms around the back. You grabbed Hisoka's face as he leaned down and kissed  his cheek. 

"They were looking for on of you two. I don't know which, so you both should introduce yourselves." You let go of Hisoka's face. Chrollo and Illumi were protectively standing on either side of your chair, just a few steps in front of it. Both of their blood lust shot through the roof. Illumi dawned his needles and Chrollo took out his book. 

"Go get them babies" You smiled as Hisoka sat on your lap and wrapped his arms around your neck. He licked blood off the side of your neck as each black haired man took out one men that attacked you. 

When both men were done you lovingly wiped the blood off Illumi's face and caressed his face. You were truly one of a kind. You had three of the strongest men wrapped around your little finger. 

Chrollo opened his book again and you smiled at him. You let out a sultry chuckle and beckoned Chrollo to you. 

"Come here Darling" Chrollo walked towards you and sat on the arm of the chair you were sitting in. 

"You did so well Little Spider." You cooed. He nodded and looked away. You broight his hand to your lips and kissed it. You then patted Hisoka so he would get off you and you stood up. 

"Thanks for playing with me tonight boys." You brushed yourself off and grabbed Chrollo and Illumi's hand while Hisoka followed behind you like a lost puppy. 

The four of you arrived at a hotel and you peeled your blood stained clothing off of your body. Chrollo lead you to the couch to clean the wounds on your face while Hisoka disappeared in the kitchen. Illumi went to the bathroom. 

Hisoka came around a few seconds later with a glass of red wine for you and him. Illumi then came out with a towel around his waste. 

"I filled the bath for you" He spoke in his monotone voice. You smiled at him and put the wine glass down. Illumi reached out his hand and you grabbed it to stand up. He lead you tot he bathroom where it was steaming, with a filled bath. You dipped your foot in it and sat down. Illumi sat in front of you in your lap. 

You washed his hair and pampered him. You kissed his over and over before finally getting out of the bath. 

Hisoka and Chrollo were already shirtless and laying down on the bed talking.  Illumi wrapped a robe around your shoulder and Hisoka handed you your wine again. Chrollo snuggled up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror as well as the three men pawing at you for attention. If this wasn't power, then what is?