Karma x Reader: Assassination Classroom

* ∞:. Childhood Friends .:∞*

Today was your first day in class E and you were excited. You had never actually been to a real school before and you couldn't wait. You skipped happily up the hill humming a small tune. The first few periods had already passed because you were in the principals office. It was obvious that he hated everyone in your class from his body language. He was a very driven and cruel man, but that didn't faze you.

You finally reached the front door of the classroom. Your eyes were closed as you hummed giving those who saw you an eerie feeling. Your smile was always off-putting to others. The way your eyes seemed sharp even when they are closed and your cheery smile radiated madness. There was a very good reason for both of those things and you were about to see one of the people who were responsible for your appearance.

"Alright class let's go over the quiz we took-" A familiar voice called. You slid the door open quickly and relished in the loud bang it made. The silence that followed was deafening.

"Hello Emperor" You greeted the yellow octopus. He stiffened slightly and you took that as your cue to enter the classroom. As you stood in front of your new class you saw your new sensei wasn't the only male who went stiff in the classroom. You giggled to yourself before writing your name on the board in Japanese characters.

"i'm (y/n) (l/n). I'll be joining your class as of today" You said happily. Even with your cheerfulness the others were slightly frightened. Maybe it was because of your cheerfulness they were scared. Who knows?

You saw two others enter the classroom a blonde and-

"Papa Karasuma!" You chirped and hugged the black haired man. He pushed your face away from him as you tightened your grip around his waist.

"Hehe you should be nicer to me Papa" You laughed. The class paled.

"You have a daughter?!?!" They all yelled in sync. Well everyone besides one boy.

"No. This brat is under my supervision." Karasuma explained. You let go and twirled away from the man. You once again stood in the middle of the front and faced the class.

"I gotta question for you all, kay? Okay. So who here is Karma's friend?" You asked. The red haired male tried to look as laid back as normal, but he couldn't trick your closed eyes. A few people hesitantly raised their hands.

"Oh really? Has he ever spoken about me?" You questioned. A blue haired boy raised his hand. He knew what was about to happen couldn't be good.

"(y/n)-sama it's nice to see you again" He spoke. Your eyes shifted to the boy.

"Nagi-kun!" You yelped in happiness. You ran up to the boy and squeezed him.

"I know Karma and Nagisa were childhood friends but how do you know them?" A green haired girl asked. You directed your attention towards her. She seemed to be sweating in nervousness.

"Oh a brave one here. Well, I was the one who introduced these two to each other. We were a trio until Karma, well, that part isn't important" You laughed as you walked back to the only empty seat in the classroom. Next to the infamous red head himself.

The classroom hours had passed and it was now time for gym. You changed into sweats and followed the rest of the class outside.

"(y/n) why don't you sit today out. I don't think it would be good idea to make you fight on the first day" Karasuma offered. Your smile fell into a small pout before you walked next to the man and stood next to him.