Tsukishima x reader: Haikyuu

"WHAT?!!" Hinata yelled. You stood there smiling at the small orange-haired boy. 

"What's going on?" Daichi walked up to the pair with a questioning gaze. 

"(Y/N) has seen Tsuki smile" The small boy said as if it was completely crazy. You let out a short laugh at the two boys' antics. 

"That being said there's not enough salt in the world to rival Kei's attitude," You told them. Most of the team was listening to their conversation now. The boys were laughing when suddenly you had a shadow cast upon you. You just smiled and didn't turn around. 

"Idiots" He murmured before walking away. A devilish look appeared on your face as you took out your phone. 

"I have a picture. Wanna see?" This seemed to get most of the team's attention. You looked around for Tsuki to see that he had left the gym. You went to your camera roll and began scrolling. 

"It may seem crazy, but he is human. He does smile every few years" You mentioned. By now the whole team was surrounding you in a circle. You happily turned your phone towards the team. It displayed a picture of Tsuki from grade school with a wide smile on his face. 

He had a cute green dinosaur shirt and shorts. He was holding up a small insect cage and a net. 

"This is my pride and joy right here. If Tsuki knew I had it he would definitely delete it so don't tell him" You said in all seriousness. 

"You're right. I would" Suddenly the phone was gone from your hand. Tsuki held it above his head as you jumped to try and get it back, but the damn beanpole was too tall. You watched as he deleted the picture and fell to your knees. As you dramatically fake cried Tsuki gave you your phone back. 

They all had to get back to practice so you decided to help Kiyoko fill up water bottles while they ran laps to warm up. Devil horn appeared on your head as you took out your phone again and went to the recently deleted folder. You scrolled all the way up only to find the picture you were looking for. You recovered it with a chuckle.

When the two of you finished filling up the water bottles you brought them back in the gym. The boys were starting practice. Your eyes were drawn to the blonde beanpole. You had known him since you were children. He was always alone so you decided to go and befriend him. He continuously pushed you away but you honestly didn't care. You stuck to him like glue. After a few years, he kind of just accepted that you would never go away.

Tsuki was such a good volleyball player, and you had never seen him more passionate about anything in his life. It was nice to see him so engrossed in something. You just kind of wished it was you instead. 

Your face went red at your last thought. 

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Yamaguchi asked. You nodded your head before looking back at Tsukishima. 

"Tsuki is so good," Yamaguchi said. You agreed. 

"He's really tall to" He continued. You agreed again. 

"You love him don't you" You agreed once again. It took you a few seconds to process what Yami had just said. You playfully whined and punched him in the shoulder.

"You're starting to turn into Kei" You whined. Yamaguchi just laughed at your embarrassment while your eyes found the boy once again. 

"You've liked him for a while. I can tell" Yami said in all seriousness. You nodded while looking at Kei. 

"He may be mean, but he doesn't let anyone else mess with his team or me. He's like a guard dog" You said. 

"Did you just call me a dog?" Kei's voice met your ears. You stiffened and smiled rigidly. 

"In a good way..." You said nervously. Kei glared down at you before silently picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. 

"Wait! Kei!" He stayed silent as he walked over to a nearby tree that was out of sight from the others. He put you down and kneeled down in front of you. 

He leaned in closer to you before flicking you in the forehead. You flinched back and grabbed your forehead while pouting. 

"Kei-" You were interrupted by a soft feeling on your lips. You tried to open your eyes but Kei's hand was over them. The soft feeling on your lips disappeared and when the hand was finally gone Kei was beginning to walk away. 

"This is so lame. I like you to" He said before walking back into practice leaving you red in the face.