Edward Elric x Reader: Full Metal Alchemist

* ∞:. Flowers and Rain .:∞*

You lived in the country by yourself. It had been like that for awhile. It wasn't all that bad though. You liked the simple life of just cleaning, cooking, shopping and whatnot. You earned money by selling some fruits and vegetables, but your most important source of income was the beautiful jewelry you made with alchemy.

You weren't very widely known as an alchemist. In fact no one besides your parents business partner, Alexander, was the only one who knew. He was a nice old man who had lost hid wife a few years back and wasn't in good enough shape to work a hard labor job like he used to. He was the one who sat in the market with all of your beautiful and unique creations around him. Each one is made from rare metals and minerals as well as stones. Most of the jewelry you made was plain silver with silver charms, but the more expensive ones were made from a rare metal called rhodium and had larimar stone speckles infused into it to reflect a type of sky blue color. Those cost the same amount of money for her to buy a few houses. Only important people like the Fuher and other crazy rich people bought those.

But even with all of that money you refused to move. This land and house was important to you. You'd rather die before giving it to others. It was important, but that didn't stop you from being lonely. The only people you ever talked to were Alexander and a nice old woman along with the girl that lives with her, Winry.

Being lonely was hard and weighed heavily on you. On day like that you would venture out of your house with a small basket and pick flowers in the nearby fields. Today was no different.

Kneeling in your white sundress, you let the wind rustle and carry your hair off of your back as you picked flowers before gently putting them in the basket. You hummed a soft tune. Maybe that was why you didn't hear the steps coming closer to you.

"Hey!" A voice called. A strong hand gripped your wrist and puled behind you. With a small yelp you dropped the basket and shot your head back.

"Ow" You winced.

"Brother! Don't be so harsh!" A younger and calmer voice. The grip only tightened, no doubt forming a bruise.

"Not until I get answers!" The first voice called. You opened your eyes only to be met with golden hair and matching eyes. Tugging at your arm you tried to break free, but it was no use.

"Why are you picking these flowers?" He yelled. You don't interact with people much, so you honestly had no reaction to what was happening around you. In one fluid movement you reached into the basket and grabbed a thick block of steal. Using alchemy you transformed it into a staff almost the size of your own body. Using your new weapon you smacked the boys hand with the end and jumped back when he released you hand. You gripped your staff to your chest.

"I-I don't want t-to fight" You squeaked. Most likely not hearing you and only seeing your weapon he turned his arm into a blade.

"Stop it brother! She said she didn't want to fight. Can't you see she's scared" The younger voice called. The blonde boy huffed and turned his blade back into an arm. You sighed and looked up at the walking suit of armor in thanks.

"Why are you picking flowers from our moms garden?" The boy asked. You hurriedly changed your staff back into a block of steel and picked up your basket before bowing deeply.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again" You cried.

"Fine. But I want to see this special person who warrants flower theft" The blonde said, a tad bit more calm. You looked down before kneeling. You looked at the armor and hesitantly picked up a flower. He nodded and you closed your eyes in thanks before picking up the few flowers you had picked placing them back in your basket.