Karma x Reader: Assassination Classroom

"You wanna play?" Kayano asked. I looked at her and just shrugged. Why not. The two of us were the only ones in the classroom at the moment and were just waiting for our other classmates to come in. 

"Okay ready? 1 2 3" And we started the game. The first person to walk in the classroom was Nagisa.  I hardly spared him a glance before passing. 

"Pass" I told her. She seemed shocked at my answer. 

"Why?" Kayano asked. 

"First, I've known him for a few years and we're close friends. I see him like a little brother. A little brother who's good at killing" I snickered. I knew Kayano liked him. It was obvious for anyone who has more than one braincell and eyes. To be honest, I'm not sure which one he's missing to not notice her crush.

"That's fair" She reasoned. I nodded and we continued playing. Nagisa walked up to the both of us just when another boy walked into the classroom. Maehara was number two. 

"2" Kayano stated. 

"Eeeeh~ Pass" I hesitated a bit, but decided to pass on him to. 

"What are you girls doing?" Nagisa asked. Kayana and I explained our little game. 

"(Y/N) is looking for a husband, so we're playing 123" She said. 

"What's that?" Nagisa followed up his last question. 

"We watch as the next three boys walk into the room we're in and the other has to choose between the one that just walked in, or take a chance with the next person who walks in. If they turned down the first two they have to pick the third one. It's my turn right now" I explained. Nagisa seemed to understand after that. 

"You have to ask out the next boy that walks through the door. They already passed up two perfectly good guys" Kayano joked. I nudged her with my elbow.

"I'm feeling pretty good about number three" I pursed my lips and nodded. 

The next boy to walk in the room was Karma. He saw the three of us and walked right over to my desk. 

"What are you guys doing?" He asked. 

"Playing a game" I told him. 

"Hey Karma was the next one to walk into the room. That makes him number three, right?" Kayano asked. I thought for a second. 

"Yeah. I suppose it does..." I answered. 

"What are you playing? Can I play to?" The red head asked. 

"(Y/N)'s looking for a husband, and you walked into the room last, so they're going to date you" Nagisa explained. 

"Oh?" Karma sang. 

"Yeah. That's right" I said as I crossed my arms. Inwardly I was freaking out though.

"Okay. Let's go on a date after class" Karma winked at me and walked away right as Koro-sensei started class. I could feel my face heating up. Kayano, whose seat is right next to my own, giggled under her breath. 

The game wasn't that bad of an idea. I got a date out of it.