Kanda x Reader: D-Gray Man

"Here they come!" You whispered. Allen chuckled nervously as you thought back to why you were even doing this.

You and Kanda had been in a relationship for a few months now. He was always cold and distant, but you fell in love with this emotionally constipated man for a reason. However, as of late he was ignoring you leading you to believe something was wrong, or you had done something to upset the beautiful man. After a week of thinking you had come up with nothing. Anyone else you would have just outright confronted, but Kanda was a complex person. It takes him a while to come to terms with his emotions and even then he doesn't show then, opting to push them away instead.

You were aware of his past after a mission you had with Kanda. The innocence revealed Kanda's memories to you and your to him. Neither of you had easy lives. With his upbringing and you being born with a parasitic innocence, you both had issues with trust. However you broke out of that quickly after joining the order.

That being said, you always waited for Kanda to say what he wanted. He wasn't one to shy away from the truth and being blunt. On the other hand you were quite out there (sorry if you aren't an extrovert, but for the story!). You had a tendency to say what was on your mind, even if it wasn't the nicest. However your upbeat personality made people take the bad news and harsh truth better, but this was Kanda we're talking about.  

So instead of asking him what was wrong you decided to wait for him to say something. However Allen has been having the same problem as you. Lavi had recently been extremely busy, leaving Allen a bit touch starved. The two of you were rather close in the friend department, so you both were able to confine in the other. The two of you were put on a mission together. During that mission though the two of you had met a woman saying she was a psychic who could tell us our future.

In the end the innocence was in her tarot cards, which Allen quickly figured out. During the night before you two were going to retrieve the innocence you were able to convince Allen to let her read both of your relationship fortunes. After a long, lengthy fortune reading the only thing you managed to get out of it was Kanda was getting tired of you. Similarly Allen was told Lavi was bound to pick his Bookman duties over him. Although it wasn't that specific, both of you were able to piece together what she meant. You would be lying of you said you didn't enjoy kicking the ladies butt when she fought back. You admitted it to Allen as well which made him sweat nervously and chuckle.

The words of the fortune teller were eating away at your heart as you rode on the train back to the order with Allen. Soon enough your genius mind, in your not so humble opinion, came up with an idea.  The whitette was hesitant, but nonetheless gave in to your idea. It was slightly dangerous for him, but you assured him he would be safe. From Kanda at least. You had no clue what Lavi would do to him if the plan worked.

So here you were now sitting abnormally close to Allen with your legs hung over his lap. You laughed loudly when your two male targets turned the corner. You turned away quickly so you would make it look like you hadn't seen them coming.

"Allen that technique  you used on our last mission was absolutely awesome! Your abs looked hot when you did it! Actually now that I think about it, you've gotten stronger lately haven't you?" You asked. He laughed happily, playing his own part.

"Yeah! Lenalee had been helping me with my flexibility. She told me she was helping you with your leg strength and balance. I can tell haha. Your legs are really muscular and strong!" He piped in. From the corner of your eye you saw both males stop and look at the two of you.

"With all that training you must be able to bend your body in all types of ways" You suggested. You pinched Allen's leg telling him to laugh louder.

"You to! I mean your legs must be great! You should show me sometime!" He said loudly. You almost broke down laughing. Those words coming from Allen's mouth seemed wrong.

"Sure I can show you sometime Allen-Kun" You smiled innocently at the boy. Allen was still sweating nervously as you laughed sickeningly sweet.

'c'mon! Show us your envy' You chanted in your head.

'will this really work?' Allen thought. His eyes were glued to your closed eyes and your smile.

Suddenly a shadow covered your body. You looked up to see Kanda with a pissed off expression standing behind the couch and leaning over you.

"Hey Kan- Uwaaaaaa! Wait Kanda!" You screeched as Kanda grabbed the collar of your uniform and dragged you off the back of the couch. You waved your arms out desperately. You didn't think it would work this well.

Allen reached for you at the same time, but you hands were already to far apart. Lavi had already begun nipping and kissing your best friends neck. You could've swore you even heard his growl slightly. Lavi's face was smiling, but his whole demeanor turned dark. He yanked on Allen's shirt showing part of his chest to the world.

"Sorry Kanda! I swear it wasn't my fault! Wait! No Kandaaaa~" Your voice became distant to Allen's ears as Kanda dragged you across the hallway floors wiggling and yelling.

"H-hey. We can work this out Kanda, Right?" You heard a door unlock and open.

"K-Kanda it's not what it looked like!' You pleaded to your lover. However he was never one for mercy. You landed on his bed with a oof. Kanda locked the door and prowled towards you. Your whole body scooted back. It was pitch black in his room with the exception of the moonlight coming from this broken stained glass window.

Kanda's knee touched the bed and at the same time your back hit his headboard. You looked back to check that you were actually stuck. Your concerns were confirmed when you found your eyes only inched from his metal headboard. You turned back to Kanda hoping you could talk your way out of this situation. Instead soft lips pressed against your own harshly. You yelped into his mouth as he grabbed your chin and forced his tongue in your mouth. This hands settled on you hips and he pushed himself into your body.

The next day you and Allen sat next to each other in the cafeteria. Both of your heads were pressed against the tables as you both groaned.

"That was a terrible idea (y/n)" Allen complained. You lifted your head, but winced at the pain in your lower back.

"Worth it!' You cheered. Two platters of food were dropped in front of you and your eyes traveled upwards to Kanda. He smirked smugly and you returned it with a bright smile of your own. He sat beside you and began eating his soba as he wrapped a arm around your waist.

"Yup. Totally worth it"