Hayato x Reader: Gakuen Babysitter Club

The Fujikawa siblings were... odd. The younger sister, Chiha stayed with the babysitters all day and for an hour after school everyday. That was normal for her. She would be left alone with the one and only Taka for that extra hour everyday. However that wasn't what people found odd about her. It was her personality.

Put simply she's a kuudere. The little girl is always calm and composed. She rarely showed any type of emotion at all. Most days she would simply sit on top of a bookshelf and stare out of the window with a new lollipop in her mouth each day. You would never see her without one. Chiha liked to watch the outside. She was content.

"Chiha! Play with me!" Taka demanded. The little girl looked behind her and down at the rambunctious toddler. She sized him up before wordlessly nodding. Chiha used her small arms to climb down the shelf and stood next to Taka. Once she was down Chiha would grab Taka's shirt and let him lead her. She was always his princess. He would save her and declare that he would marry her everyday. The female would just wordlessly nod and hug Taka. The little boy blushes and acts all cool as Chiha attaches to his shirt and follows him around for the rest of the day.

The older sibling, (y/n), was in the same first year class as Hayato, Taka's brother, and Ryuu, Kotaro's brother. Unlike the two males they stayed completely quiet with a sucker in their mouth at all times. They rarely spoke, but people were used to it by now.

Their cold, kuudere personality was an odd putting feature to others so they didn't have any friends besides the two boys in the babysitters club.

The two siblings were almost identical. Both had long (h/c) hair with bangs that covered most of their face, only revealing their mouths and part of their noses. Chiha's hair was always lose and messy at the top, while (y/n)'s was neater and pulled into a low ponytail. Both Fujikawa's always wore a large sweatshirt. Chiha wore hers like a dress. (Y/n) did as well but had thigh highs/trousers seeing as their sweater only went down to mid thigh.

The Fujikawa siblings were... odd. Neither of them had very many friends outside if the babysitter club. (Y/n) would always go to the club at lunch and during their study halls, but wasn't able to stay after school due to their  choir practice. Not many would think the quietest person in the school was in choir, but not only did they perform in the choir they sung like an angel. Only a few people knew of their voice. They could count the number of people of their hands.

Bringing us to the present time. (Y/n) was currently in the babysitters club room with all of the kids around them. Midori was strapped to their chest, the twins here laying on their thighs along with Taka and Kotaro, while Kirin and Chiha sat in their lap snuggling them. It was only (y/n) and the kids in the room at the moment. It was lunch time. The kids had already eaten and (y/n) was putting the kids to sleep. Usually it was no problem, but today none of them wanted to sleep even after they read a story to them.

"Niisan/Onesan, can you sing us a song please?" Chiha asked. (Y/n) nodded and thought for a second before they took a starting breath.

"Uta o uta ou daichi no uta o kaze o hidakou hikari abite
Moshi wa matataki machi wa kirameku fuwa fuwa fururi nemei komete
Uta o uta ou sekai no uta o doko made ikou Sora o aoi de
Hito no fuuoe mushi no habataki
fuwa fuwa fururi omoi no sete
fuwa fuwa fururi ashita wa kitto
fuwa fuwa fururi sora ni todoku" (y/n) sang softly and slowly. The song was very legato; much like a lullaby. By the time they were done all of the children were sound asleep. (Y/n) smiled at the sight.

A quiet clap made its way to their ears. The (h/c) looked up to see Hayato leaning on the doorframe. (Y/n) just stared at the handsome male from behind their bangs. They acknowledged him with a small nod before they began putting each toddler on their designated napping mat.

"You sing beautifully. Y-you should talk more if you have such a pretty voice" Hayato said. He was looking away, but (y/n) didn't fail to see the slight redness of his ears. The songstress nodded, but stopped midway.

"Sure Haya" (y/n) tiredly stood up and fixed their bag on their shoulder. The pair walked to class together with (y/n) trailing behind the male while they grabbed onto the side of his uniform jacket.

When they entered the classroom whispered erupted. The stoic male didn't lay any heed to them, so neither did (y/n).

As they both sat down, (y/n) remembered something. They grabbed around in their bag before pulling out a large sucker and hanging it to Hayato.

"You didn't eat lunch. Take it" (y/n) urged while pushing the candy into his cheek. Hayato took it from the (y/gender)'s hand and stuffed the candy in his mouth.

"It's pineapple. Prickly in the outside, sweet on the inside. Like you Haya" (y/n)  smiled slightly and tipped their  head to the side to slightly reveal one of their (e/c) eyes. This time Hayato erupted in a blush.

Just then the teacher, Hayato's mother Ms. Kamitani, walked into the classroom. She designated it a work day. (Y/n) pulled her chair up to Hayato's desk and put their own books down. They finished their work quickly, and began to look it over. When they was done they grabbed Hayato's work.

Using a red pen, they began to circle things. Hayato looked at them with an emotionless face.

"You're missing a step in your work. You need to do this..." (y/n) began explaining what he needed to do to fix his work.

The bell rang and (y/n) collected their things before heading to choir. Once that was over they headed back to the babysitters club room.

They stopped at the door and watched Chiha hug Taka and rub her cheek on his. Flowers bloomed around them. (Y/n) smiled at the sight.

"He never stops talking about Chiha. He wants to marry her" Haya said from behind them. (Y/n) nodded before looking at Haya from behind their bangs. (Y/n) hugged him and rubbed their cheek against his, mimicking their  little sister.

"(Y/n) likes Haya" they murmured making the male blush.

"Niisan/Onesan" Chiha said from (y/n)'s feet. The older sibling nodded and stuck their  hand out for Chiha to grab.

"Oh, Fujikawa, picking up little Chiha?" Ms. Kamitani asked. (Y/n) nodded at the woman before tugging on her sleeve to get the teachers attention.

"Ms. Kamitani, can I have your last name? Chiha wants it was well. Taka already proposed, so I'm waiting on Haya" (y/n) asked their teacher.

Hayato spit out the water he was drinking and blushed like a madman. Taka jumped in happiness.

Ms. Kamitani giggled at her sons embarrassment.

"Sure, (y/n). I need someone to take care of Hayato anyway!" The teacher giggled. (Y/n) grabbed into Haya and looked up at him from behind their  bangs.

"Let's hang out after school. Taka and Chiha can play at my house"