Karama x reader: Kamisama Kiss

Request from @shimmering_raindrops. I haven't watched Kamisama kiss in awhile. I hope Karama isn't yo OC-ish. Please enjoy

"Gyaaaa!" You squealed. Kurama was going to your school! This was your chance to meet the famous superstar you saw in all of your fantasies. You swooned at the thought of him. You leaned over to your friend Nanami who sat next to you in delight.

"He's really coming here!" You screamed while shaking her back and forth. You had been a fan of his for a really long time. Letters and packages with gifts inside for the star left your house weekly. You hoped he would get them, but you knew it was a farfetched idea.

With that being sais you turned to your friend who was wearing a weird purple hat with cat ears. An odd looked was exchanged between you two.

"Why are you wearing that weird hat?" You asked. Nanami sighed and explained about her land God mark and how Tomoe made her wear it. You were well aware of her situation. It was actually how the two of you met. From a very young age, you were able to see the supernatural. Ears and tails of animals would appear on people and others couldn't see them. There were small creatures that floated around everywhere that no one else noticed. It was a gift that had been passed down in your family. It skipped a generation and your grandparents had passed away so you had no one to share your experiences with. This led you to become attached to the fictional characters you would watch on Tv or read about. One day you heard a song of Karama's and you couldn't help the tears that spilled down your face. Ever since then you followed the man religiously on social media and went to every show he performed in the area.

For you growing up was rather lonely because of the constant discrimination you faced because of your ability. One day you saw the mark on Nanami's head. She was in your class, but like most students, you had never talked to her before. As the day passed you grew more and more curious and you just had to ask her. She tried to deny it, but you were able to coax it out of her after telling her about your ability. You were scared you had gotten it wrong and you might just be exposing yourself, but when she revealed she was a land God relief flooded you. That night you went to her shrine to meet Tomoe and the shrine spirits. Thus stating your friendship with the girl.

"Kurama is like a walking God Nanami! And! He's! Coming! Here!" You freaked out. Just then the door to your classroom opened and the man in question stepped inside. All of the girls in class freaked out and squealed, you included. The redhead looked around before stopping on you and Nanami. 

"Excuse me hat head. You're in my seat" he slammed his foot on the desk and leaned into Nanami's face with a smirk. 

"I thought you were cool, but that's the first thing you say when you walk in here? I love your music, but you're a real prick" Saying those words to him pained you, but you hate people being bullied and even if he was a superstar, that went for him too.

"Excuse me?" He asked. Karama strolled up to you two and leaned into your face. His hands were in his pockets and he kept his cool.

"You heard me" You hissed back at him. He stared into your eyes and raised a brow in a cocky manner. You crossed your arms.

"I bet you I can make you back off in one word" You smirked. He mimicked your expression and put his hand on his hip. You lean into his ear and whispered, 

"Tengu" his eyes go wide and he immediately stumbles backward. You smirked in victory as he looks at you. He grabbed your arm and drags you out of the classroom. Your face goes red as everyone watches the famous boy drag you up to the roof. When you go there he pushed you and slammed the door. 

Karama grabbed your arm again and pinned you to the door. He towered over you with an angry expression. 

"How do you know?" He asked. You looked away and shrugged. 

"How do I know what?" You asked innocently. He let out a low growl and leaned in closer to your face. You cleared your throat and gently put your hands on his chest to push him away. The boy smirked when he saw your reaction. So you were into him, you were just acting tough. He knew no girl could resist him. 

"Tell me and I might let you kiss me" He spoke in a sultry voice that sent chills up your spine. It wasn't something you necessarily tried to hide and you already revealed yourself so might as well tell him. 

"I can see the supernatural. Most people refer to people like me as a medium. The black wings you're so proud of on stage, I can see them clear as day even now" You said. You stuck your hand out and pet his black wing. He shivered from your touch. It was so gentle and loving. He had never felt such a satisfying feeling in his life. Unconsciously he closed his eyes and reveled in the feeling. You took notice of his odd behavior and continued to stroke his wings. They were really soft and fluffy. 

Karama snapped out of it and slapped your hand away leaving a cold feeling behind. He missed your warmth already. Karama smirked at you. 

"Let's make a deal. You obviously love me so In return for not telling anyone I'll let you pet my wings everyday" He smirked. You shrugged. 

"Sure why not" You turned around and opened the door and began to walk back to class. 

A month had passed and you and Nanami had gotten pretty close to Karama. It was almost as of you were friends. The three of you ate lunch together in the classroom. You sat next to the bo stroking his wings. Every time he would close his eyes and make a purring noise. He was more like a sassy cat than a tengu. 

Like normal his eyes were closed and Karama leaned into your touch. You smiled at his childlike antics. 

"You're so cute" You said aloud. Your face went bight red when you realized you had said that out loud. Karama opened his eyes and smirked at you. 

"Back at you" He smirked. You covered your facein embarassment as he hugged you and tease you abou being cute. 

"Let's go out" He said. You looked up at him in shock. He had to be kidding. 

"Haha very funny" You said sarcastically. Part of you hoped he meant what he said. That part of you saored at his next words. 

"I mean it. I'll pick you up after school today. Bye Cutie" He got up and waved as he left the classroom. Your face exploded in red and you smacked your face on your desk. 

"He's so cute" You sqealed.