Prologue

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base 

*Evan/My POV 

"Who are you bringing along to the Northern Parliament?" Le Triomphant asked me while she escorted me back to my quarters with Lady Forbin late at night. 

"I still don't know." I replied after shaking my head. 

"If you don't know who to pick, You can always choose us." Lady Forbin replied. 

"I'll consider that." I said after thinking for awhile. A few minutes later, we reached my quarters. 

"Both of you are dismissed." I said, dismissing Lady Forbin and Le Triomphant. 

"Yes Sir Evan/Le Capitaine." Lady Forbin and Le Triomphant acknowledged respectively and left. After both of them left, I entered my quarters. 

*Timeskip 

Shortly after we came back from my wedding with Richelieu and Glorious held in the Kingdom of Askr, I received a letter from Sovetskaya Rossiya, inviting me to the Northern Parliament. I'm allowed to bring two of my shipgirls from my base during my stay there. Now, I'm currently deciding on who to bring along. 

"Richelieu and Glorious again?" I thought for a moment before shaking my head. I'm definitely not bringing any yandere shipgirls along. 

"If it all comes to this, then I have no choice but to select Lady Forbin and Le Triomphant." I concluded. 

"Master." A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Can I talk when someone else is around now?" The voice asked 

"Not yet. I'll eventually tell our backstory to the others. Be patient." I replied 

"Okay Master." The voice replied 

"For now, stay quiet Mir." I instructed