Chapter 51

*???

*Kenneth POV

A few minutes after 'HELENA' disappeared, a huge shockwave ripped through the reenactment site

"What's going on? An earthquake out at sea?" archerfish asked.

"Stay alert everyone! An earthquake out at sea usually results in a tsunami forming!" I exclaimed.

"My radar is picking something up! The signal's from New Jersey and some unknown fleet!" Helena exclaimed before a familiar voice came through the communicator.

"Fear not. The indomitable black dragon is here!" New Jersey's voice came through the communicator followed by another familiar voice.

"Fleet Admiral Evan to Admiral Kenneth. Come in Admiral Kenneth." Evan's voice came through the communicator.

"New Jersey. Evan. Is that you?" I asked into the communicator.

"Yes sir. It is me. And before you ask, I instructed some of my shipgirls to remain behind to defend Midway Island. Hence the small fleet." Evan replied.

"You bet. I can't have you disappearing on me within a day of me leaving port. Well not like this is your fault though. The sirens truly must be foolish to think that they can get away with Kidnapping you." New Jersey replied.

"I see." I replied, feeling a little embarrassed that one of my subordinates came to rescue me. Then again, I can't really do anything about this situation.

"As you can see, I'm not the only one here. Fleet admiral Evan's fleet is here as well to back you up!" new jersey exclaimed.

"Sorry to interrupt your little reunion but the battle isn't over yet. You won't be able to destroy this Mirror Sea without finding the control device, or should I say shipgirl first." 'HELENA' came back to us and said.

"What?" I asked in surprise after hearing what 'HELENA' just said.

"Did you just say shipgirl?" Evan asked.

"Yes. One that has lost sight of her very existence, unlike me... One who used to fight for hope, but was overwhelmed by the grief etched into her hull by history... I would like you to save her... Because she deserves it, just like the others..." 'HELENA' replied.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked before we were interrupted by the sound of approaching aircraft.

"Watch Out! enemy aircraft incoming!" 'HELENA' exclaimed.

"What? But I'm not seeing anything on my radar!" new jersey exclaimed.

"You can worry about that later. Right now we need to deal with these enemy aircraft first." Evan commented before giving orders to his Aquila to launch her fighter aircraft