Chapter 34

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Maestrale POV

"Libeccio. Can you still move?" I asked my sister.

"Si. But I can't say the same for them." My sister looked at a seriously injured Hood and Richelieu.

"Easy there Richelieu." Hood and Richelieu supported each other as they slowly made their way to the medical bay.

"The same goes for you too." Richelieu said in response.

"Maestrale. Who was that? The one that ambushed us." My sister asked me.

"I don't know. But according to Hood and her, she tried to destroy our fleet in the past but Evan managed to stop her." I replied.

"what should we do?" My sister asked.

"Go get patched up first, I'll inform Evan about this." I replied before leaving.

*Timeskip

"What Is her name again? KMS Roon is it?" I asked myself as I made my way to Evan's Office. I reached his office where I found Evan finishing his call.

"I see that the commission team has returned." Evan remarked as he closed his laptop.

"About that, do you know a KMS Roon?" I asked. Upon hearing that Name, Evan went silent.

"Where did you learn that name?" Evan asked. I explained what happened during the commission.

"That's not good. She's back. Roon is back." Evan remarked.

"Who is she, Evan?" I asked.

"Long story. For now, I need to see Enterprise and Illustrious." Evan said before leaving his office.

"Enterprise and Illustrious? What do they have to do with this? Hey Wait up! Evan!" I chased after him