Chapter 33

*Pacific Ocean

*Third Person POV

A small task force consisting of Hood, Richelieu, Maestrale and Libeccio have just finished a commission and are now heading back to rest. These shipgirls belong to Evan's fleet.

"Have the Sirens really stopped attacking us just because of Evan's birthday?" Hood asked.

"The sirens may be trying to trick us into lowering our guard so we still must be careful." Richelieu advised.

"Even if the sirens did attack, we always foil their plans." Libeccio commented

Hood agreed and the task force continued sailing back to Evan's Base.

"What is Evan doing by the way?" Maestrale asked the group.

"He's on a call with his Commanding Officer and his Friends." Hood replied. Before Maestrale could answer, there were cannon shots and Hood was hit.

"Hood!" Richelieu screamed.

"Unknown contact approaching." Libeccio notified the group.

"LoOk At WhAt We HaVe HeRe." A weird voice alerted the group.

"HeRe'S rOoN." more cannon shots can be heard and Richelieu was hit.

Maestrale turned towards the direction where the cannon shots came from but saw nothing. A shadow zoomed by Maestrale and Libeccio was kicked in the stomach.

"Libeccio!" Maestrale exclaimed before being grabbed on the neck.

"WhAt Do We HaVe HeRe? A rUnT bEgGiNg FoR mErCy." Roon remarked.

"Let me go!" Maestrale Struggled.

"I'lL lEt YoU gO bUt TeLl YoUr KoMmAnDaNt ThIs. KmS rOoN iS bAcK." Roon said before dropping Maestrale on the ground and leaving