Chapter 32

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Evan's/My POV

With the last PR Quick Finisher, given to me by Akashi during my Birthday in my hands, I made my way to the shipyard. Once at the shipyard, I made my way to Champagne to use the PR Quick Finisher.

"I am the personification of Champagne, part of the Iris Libre. Commander, please give me an order—a reason to exist." Champagne introduced herself

"Hello Champagne. I'm Fleet Admiral Evan." I introduced myself to Champagne before dismissing her. After dismissing Champagne, I stayed behind in the shipyard to see which ship I should start next.

"Commander nya." Akashi approached me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"New PR Ships are coming nya." Akashi replied.

"New PR Ships?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes nya. In fact ,they're already here nya." Akashi replied before leading me to a new area of the shipyard. 5 new hulls awaited us once the two of us reached the new area of the shipyard.

"Wow." I marveled at the sight of the 5 new hulls before Akashi interrupted me.

"From left to right are Hakuryuu from Sakura Empire, Anchorage from Eagle Union, Agir from Ironblood, August Von Parseval from Ironblood and finally, Marco Polo from Sardegna Empire." Akashi Introduced.

"Interesting." I remarked.

"Especially Hakuryuu and August Von Parseval nya. The first ever PR Carriers." Akashi agreed. I pondered for a while, deciding on which ship to research next. Eventually, I chose to research Seattle.