Chapter 29

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Maestrale POV

"Le Capitaine's favorite doughnut?" Dunkerque asked me.

"Si." I nodded. Dunkerque disappeared for a moment before coming back with a box of doughnuts.

"Here you go." Dunkerque passed the box to me and I paid her the money.

"Why do you want Le Capitaine's favorite doughnut?" Dunkerque asked me as I was leaving.

"Umm. It's a secret." I replied before running off.

"Wait!" Dunkerque shouted as I ran.

*Timeskip

I reached the Commander's office and was about to think of what to say when three girls walked out of the Commander's office.

"We did it. HMS Drake is now complete." The blonde one with twintails, I believe her name is Amazon said.

"I wonder what she's like." The green haired one, I believe her name is Shropshire said.

"Only one way to find out." The one in maid uniform, I believe her name is Belfast said before all three of them left.

"What's that all about?" I asked myself in my thoughts before Evan's voice interrupted me.

"Hello Maestrale." Evan greeted me before he passed by me. Evan's leaving? I just bought his favorite doughnuts.

I was about to go back to my dorm when I became curious about what is going on so I decided to follow Evan.

I followed Evan to the shipyard where I saw many unfamiliar ships.

"So you're the Commander? Seems you've got some backbone. I'm the Royal Navy heavy cruiser, Drake, and I'll be joining your fleet. Just making sure, you will deploy me, right?" An unfamiliar voice caught my attention.

"Yes. Once you are ready." Evan replied to a silver haired girl with a ponytail.

"Can't wait for that to happen." The girl named Drake replied before she spotted me.

"Who's that girl?" Drake pointed at me.

" I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"Maestrale?!" Evan was shocked to see me here. Feeling defeated, I walked up to them.

"I'm sorry Evan. I'm leaving now." I apologized before turning to leave.

"Wait!" Evan stopped me.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"I don't mind you being here." Evan replied.

"Really?" I asked and Evan nodded.

"I'm Drake." Drake held out her hand for me to shake.

"Maestrale" I replied, shaking Drake's hand