Chapter 36

*Evan/My POV

"Why would you treat your wife like this?" An injured Roon asked me as I approached her with Mir beside me. I said nothing in response.

"Would you send your wife to jail?" Roon giggled before passing out.

"So you defeated Roon at the end?" Maestrale asked me.

"Yes but unfortunately, it's only round one. After her court martial, she became worse and escaped." I replied. Maestrale shivered a bit once I said that

"did you still manage to defeat her?" Maestrale asked

"HeLlFiRe!" Roon created a large fireball and launched it at Illustrious, Enterprise and I.

I closed my eyes for a second before speaking.

"Illustrious, Enterprise and I were defeated for a moment but then." I replied.

"ThOsE tHaT sTaNd In ThE wAy Of KoMmAnDaNt aNd I wIlL bE bUrNt To AsH!" Roon exclaimed while laughing

While Roon was busy laughing, three figures stood up in the middle of the blaze.

"HuH?" Roon asked in surprise

Enterprise, Illustrious and I slowly stood up and opened our eyes.

"KoMmAnDanNt! At LeAsT yOu'Re StIlL aLiVe. NoW jOiN mE." Roon urged me to come join her.

"I'm not joining you!" I denied her offer.

"I'm Not letting you destroy this world." Illustrious said.

"The same goes for me." Enterprise joined in.

"Do you really still think I would join you after all that you've done?" I asked as my sword began to change form. meanwhile, an aura surrounds Enterprise and Illustrious

"What's going on?" Enterprise asked.

"Is it because of Evan Sama's Sword?" Illustrious asked. Without warning, Enterprise and Illustrious' flight decks flew out and floated beside me.

"What the?" Enterprise exclaimed in surprise.

"mine too?" Illustrious asked in surprise.

"WhAt?" Roon asked in disbelief.

"Shine Imperial Dragon Sword! Feel my justice! unification of three! Dragon Star Slash!" I exclaimed, slashing Roon in the shape of a star. Roon landed in the middle of the star and exploded.

"You had a sword back then?" Maestrale asked.

"Before Binding Blade and Sieglinde, I had the Imperial Dragon Sword." I replied.

"Where is it now?" Maestrale asked.

"collecting dust somewhere in the storeroom." I replied. Before Maestrale could answer, Vestal ran up to us.

"Commander. Follow me. It's about Glorious, Valiant and Lexington." Vestal urged me to follow her