Chapter 30

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Evan/My POV

A few days later, Akashi visited me in my office.

"I got something to show you nya." Akash gestured me to follow her. Curious, I decided to follow her to see what she is up to. I followed Akashi to her shop where she gave me a golden drill.

"What is this?" I asked while looking at the gold drill.

"It is a quick finisher for PR Ships." Akashi replied.

"A quick finisher for PR Ships?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes nya." Akashi replied.

"Let me guess, It instantly finishes constructing a PR Ship." I guessed.

"Correct nya." Akashi replied.

"Yeah right." I sarcastically commented.

"It's true nya. Let me show you nya." Akashi replied.

*Timeskip

"Which PR Ship do you want nya?" Akashi asked me once we reached the shipyard. I grabbed the PR Ship finisher and Headed for Mainz.

"Mainz." I replied before using the PR Ship finisher. There was a huge flash of light and a new shipgirl appeared.

"Light cruiser, Mainz. You'll be my first Commander. Hmph. Don't you dare disappoint me." The new shipgirl, Mainz greeted me.

"see. It's not a scam." Akashi said.

"I believe you." I replied.

After dismissing Mainz and Akashi, I remained in the shipyard to see which PR Ship to research next.

"I think I'll pick Champagne." I said after deciding for a long time. I started the research on Champagne before leaving the shipyard.

*Timeskip

*Third Person POV

That night, A Heavy Cruiser is Forming in the shipyard. The process was complete and a shipgirl appeared in the shipyard.

"GuEsS wHo'S bAcK kOmMaNdAnT. i Am ImMoRtAl So EvEn If YoU mAnAgE tO dEsTrOy Me, i'lL aLwAyS cOmE bAcK." The shipgirl laughed before sailing away in the ocean