Chapter 27

*Mysterious Labyrinth

*Third Person POV

Tester turned to see Evan accompanied by a girl in red.

"Nice shot Amber! Barbara, heal the casualties, I'll deal with Royston." Evan instructed.

Wait! What are they doing here?

*Take 2

Tester turned just to get kicked in the face by Evan.

"Take this!" Evan exclaimed.

Tester fell just in front of Royston who looked up and saw Evan. Meanwhile, Evan's shipgirls entered the room.

"Jabil, you okay?" Evan asked.

"Ja." Jabil replied.

"We meet again, Evan Siegfried." Royston laughed.

"Royston." Evan looked at Royston.

"What are you up to this time?" Evan's Enterprise aimed her bow at Royston.

"Nothing" Royston replied before turning to Tester. "You know what to do." Royston said before snapping his fingers. Tester fired an electric current which hit Evan's shipgirls.

"Ehhh...?! All the electronic devices on my rigging started going haywire!" Libeccio exclaimed.

"Me too... I can barely even aim...! I don't even know what's wrong though!" Maestrale exclaimed.

"It's the EMP weapon. Tester used some sort of EMP weapon to disable our weapons." Jabil explained.

"Interesting. But I think some weapons cannot be fully disabled." Evan replied before attacking Tester with his thunderstuck and Sieglinde.

"Weapon output has dropped to 70% – Initiating protocols to speed up acquisition of test results." Tester remarked.

"What?!" Royston exclaimed in surprise.

"Forgot about my swords didn't you Royston?" Evan asked as he continued attacking Tester. Meanwhile, Evan and Jabil's shipgirls are recovering.

"I can't use my full strength because of this jamming." Jabil's Bismarck cursed.

"We need to destroy that EM weapon somehow." Evan's Veneto suggested

"Veneto. see if you can find anything in this room. I'll distract Tester." Evan instructed.

"How about you Commander?" Evan's Veneto asked.

"I'll be okay." Evan replied before charging at Tester again.

"I'll help as well. My guns might be disabled but I can still hand to hand fight" Jabil said before joining Evan in attacking Tester. While the two commanders distracted Tester with their sword fighting and hand to hand combat, Evan's Veneto looked around for anything suspicious.

"Everyone aim over there at Tester's position! Make sure to sync your attacks!" Evan's Veneto instructed.

"Why?" Jabil's Prinz Eugen asked.

"Just trust me." Evan's Veneto replied.

"I'm not sure what we're shooting at, but I trust your judgment!" Jabil's Peter Strasser said.

"Both of you! Out of the way!" Evan's Veneto yelled.

"Okay/Ja." Evan and Jabil moved out of the way.

"Now!" Evan's Veneto exclaimed and all of the shipgirls fired their salvoes/launched their bombers at tester, destroying her experimental EM weapon.

"Exploding lightning slash!" Evan performed one of his finishing moves at Tester, destroying her.

"Nice one Evan." Jabil commended Evan on his finishing move

"Where's Royston?" Evan asked before a trapdoor magically appeared and Royston's voice spoke to them out of nowhere

"You win this time Azur Lane, but just you wait. I'll use the perfect trap to defeat you." Royston laughed before his voice faded away.

"We'll always be ready for you, siren scum." Evan's Veneto replied

"GB and Stremitelny should be down there." Evan headed to the trapdoor