Chapter 20 | Escape From Deathwatch

"Ahsoka!"

You were instantly filled up with a giddy feeling of joy that had been hard to come by in these last few months.  "Did you get us what we need?" Bo-Katan asked.  "Yes, I have the information with me."  the boy answered.  "Who's this?"  she asked, looking in the direction of Ahsoka.  "I'm his, I'm his betrothed."  Ahsoka said quickly.  She didn't really mean it though, it was all part of an act, right?  "Betrothed?

Little skinny, isn't she?"  Bo-Katan asked, slapping Ahsoka's behind, sending her forward.  It took al the energy and restraint you had not to tackle Bo.  "She serves her purpose."  the boy answered.  Your anger was now directed towards him.  "If he so much as scratched her, that kid will pay."  you thought angrily .  You heard beeping and recognized it as an R-2 unit.  You spun your head around and saw R2-D2 put away Ahsoka's lightsabers.

Nobody noticed this action to your surprise, but you knew that it was best that you didn't have to blow your cover.  "We leave now.  The snow is coming."  Bo-Katan commanded.  You got onto your speeder and warmed up the engines.  In the corner of your eye,  saw Ahsoka whisper to the kid before being interrupted by a Mandalorian.  "Are you coming?" he asked.  "Yes." the kid answered.  A landspeeder pulled up and he walked up to it.  "Uh, I should stay with the ship."  Ahsoka said nervously.

"Nah, you're coming, too."  he said as two more Mandalorians lifted R2-D2 up.  He beeped but surprisingly didn't retaliate.  Ahsoka narrowed her eyes and walked up to your speeder and sat down behind you.  "(y/n)?" she whispered.  "Hey Princess."  you whispered back.  You senses a huge amount of happiness shoot out from Ahsoka.  "I missed you so much."  she said, holding on to your sides as the speeder lurched forward.  "I never stopped thinking about you."  you said, causing Ahsoka to grab your sides a little tighter.  "Love you."  she said.  "Love you too."  it took all the effort in the force not to kiss her.

Ahsoka POV

(y/n) led the speeder into the camp where I heard blaster fire.  I turned my head to where the noise was coming from and saw Mandalorians firing at defenseless droids.  "Why? Whyy?"  A droid pleaded before powering off I narrowed my eyes.  "I guess terrorists never change."  I thought.  I got off his speeder and gave (y/n) a quick smile.  Bo-Katan gestured towards an empty tent.  "The boss will see you in there." she said.  I uncrossed my arms and followed lux inside.

(y/n) POV

Pre Visla walked into the tent where (y/n) and the kid went into.  He opened the flap and went inside.  You fowled him and your stomach dropped.  Ahsoka was in the middle of kissing the boy from earlier.  You felt rage build p, but quelled it with the fact that it was probably an act.  "Am I interrupting something?"  Visla asked.  Ahsoka pushed off the kid to your relief.  "No. Of course not. We were just-."  the kid was cut off.  "It's time to talk business." he said, taking his helmet off.

"Tell your woman to leave us."  he demanded.  "Of course."  the boy said.  Bo grabbed Ahsoka's arm and started to leave the room before you stopped her. "I got it."  you said.  "She's all yours."  Bo said, pushing Ahsoka into you.  Once you were out of the tent, Ahsoka pulled you behind a few boxes and pulled you into a hug and broke down in tears.  "I thought I lost you."  she sobbed.  You took of your helmet and set it beside you.  "W-w-when I came back, Obi Wan said that you were on a short mission, and then a few months went by, and I didn't her from you, a-and I though you were dead."  she said, crying into your neck.

"Shhhh, its fine, I'm here Soka."  you said, wiping the tears out of Ahsoka's eyes.  "Oh (y/n), I love you so much."  she said, kissing you with a mix of happiness and relief.  You kissed as long as you could before your lungs couldn't take it and broke the kiss for air.  You cuddled for a bit until Ahsoka look up.  "You changed your hair."  she said.  "I can change it back if you want."  you suggested.  "No, I think it looks nice."  she said.  You whish you could stay with Ahsoka forever, but you knew Pre Visla would get suspicious if Ahsoka wasn't taken to the servant's tent.