Chapter 26 | First Date

Padme POV

I had finished washing Ahsoka and (y/n)'s clothes, despite how many times they told me I didn't have to, and quietly opened their door.  As a bit of light filled the room, I saw Ahsoka and (y/n) cuddling together.  "How cute."  I thought, smiling at how happy the two were in each other's arms.  Anakin had told me about them a while ago, drawing parallels to the two forbidden relationships.

I set their folded clothes down onto their bedside table.  Ahsoka had distanced herself recently from (y/n), so it was nice to se them sound asleep like this together.  They always seemed to be happier around each other.  I smiled and quietly closed the door as to not disturb their rest. 

(y/n) POV

You fluttered open your eyes and yawned.  Ahsoka was still sleeping, so you were careful not to wake her.  "By the force she is so cute when she is asleep."  you thought.  Her arms were still wrapped around you tightly, so you feared moving to suddenly would wake her up. 

You stayed like this until Ahsoka yawned and opened her eyes.  "Good morning (y/n)."  she greeted.  "Good morning to you too Ahsoka."  you said, rubbing her cheek gently with your thumb.  Ahsoka smiled and pulled you a little closer.  "I love you."  she whispered, cupping your cheeks and navigating her lips to yours.  You closed our eyes and returned the kiss.  Ahsoka stroked your hair gently before finally breaking the kiss for air.

"I never knew how great hair was until I met you."  she complemented, running her soft flingers through your head.  Ahsoka rested herself on your forehead and continued playing with your hair.  "I am so lucky to have you Ahsoka."  you whispered, giving her a quick kiss.  Ahsoka smiled and twined her legs around yours.  "You are so sweet."  she remarked.  "Not as sweet as you my love."  you said, causing Ahsoka to giggle.  "Our birthdays are coming up and I am not letting you turn seventeen before me and choose who is sweeter, so I get to pick."  she protested.  "In your dreams."  you joked.

You both held in your laughter for as long as you could before bursting into fits of giggles.   "We should probably get going."  Ahsoka said, looking out the window where the sun had risen just above the horizon.  "True, but I wouldn't mind spending a few more minutes here with you."  your hand sailed up Ahsoka's back and up her montral and then back down again.  "I suppose it wouldn't hurt."  she said, snuggling into your chest.

You continued to cuddle for about half-an-hour before you both started to get hungry.  "I'm not hungry!  You're hungry!"  Ahsoka said, stomach growling.  "Uh huh."  you said, raising an eyebrow.  Ahsoka sighed.  "But I wanna spend time with you."  she pouted.  "Soka, we have the rest of the day to do that."  you chuckled.  "All day isn't enough!"  she complained, wrapping her arms and legs around you so you couldn't leave.

You moved your hands down to her sides and started tickling. "Ha ha! No, Stop!"  she said between laughter.  "Only if you let go."  you said, moving down to her most sensitive spots.  She held on for a few more seconds before finally letting go.  "We are so childish." you observed, smiling from how cute Ahsoka was.  "Only because we can be ourselves around each other, no rules on how to act as a Jedi, just us."  Ahsoka wisely said.  "Well, I'm glad that I can be my immature self with you."  you said, pulling the sheets off her.  "Hey!  I'm cold!"  she said.

"Hey cold!  I'm (y/n)."  you joked.  "You cant make those jokes yet, wait a few years until you have kids!"  she scolded.  "A few years won't kill me."  you observed, looking at your folded clothes.  "Thanks Padme."  you smiled.  You should have known that she was to nice not to help.  You tossed Ahsoka her clothes and pulled on your shorts.  Ahsoka reluctantly stood up and got dressed.  You waited for a minute before you felt her arms wrap around your chest and Ahsoka's body press up against your back.  "Love you."  she whispered.  "I love you too."  you said.  Ahsoka let do and walked beside you on the way to the kitchen.