Chapter 32 | Dyad?

Since you had finished meditating, you decided to go and train for the rest of the day.  You made sure to push yourself to the absolute limit, dabbing in intense saber-duels with other Jedi that were there, and spending hours deflecting blaster bolts from six different droids at once.  Overall, it was quite exhausting, but there was nothing else to really do since Ahsoka was gone and couldn't have cuddle time.

Speaking of her, you still were unable to get that odd experience with Ahsoka out of your head.  She must have started meditating a little bit after you, that much you knew was almost certain, but it was still strange that she physically manifested herself in your vison.  "Mabey I could tell Anakin."  you thought, walking back to your room to take a shower.  "He might know what to do."  you decided, entering the password on your door and opening it.  By now, it was late at night, so you would have to take a quick shower to catch Anakin before he was off on the mission.

~

You pulled your shorts on and walked over to the holoprojector to call Anakin.  You waited for a few seconds before he appeared on the holoprojector.  "Hello (y/n)."  he said.  "Uh, Anakin, I know we haven't been the closest recently"  Anakin scoffed and rolled his eyes "but I need to talk you about something."  you said.  "Listen (y/n), I know you were in a bad place, you and Ahsoka were ignoring each other, and you had just lost Obi Wan."  he said genuinely.

"I didn't help by being a jerk wither, I am sorry (y/n)."  he apologized.  "No, I am sorry, I hurt Ahsoka, and me causing her pain must have made you feel like you were an awful Master."  you said, memories of those terrible days flooding back into your mind.  "I am really sorry.  you said, avoiding eye contact by looking at the ground.

Anakin sighed.  "I-I think you and Ahsoka are such a happy couple, and I feel like I am ruining everything by protecting Ahsoka like she is a small child.  I just, am afraid you will hurt her again that's all."  he said quickly.  "I whish the war never happened."  you sighed after a small pause.  "I do too."  Anakin agreed, nodding his head shallowly.  There was a small silence, but you broke it by telling Anakin about your experience.

He followed along, nodding and asking questions like "Was Ahsoka able to see you?" and "Is there a reason why the Jedi in the vision were able to see and talk to you?" and so on.  You answered all of his questions in as much detail as you could mange before he stopped you just as you were about to end.

"I often have visons and dreams about Padme, but I have never been able to physically touch or interact with her.  This is strange.  I understand why you didn't go to the Council though.  Ahsoka was too important to the vision, and would be a tip off if you explained past the light."  he said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"I don't know what to make of this, maybe you are a-"  he trailed off.  "A what?"  you asked.  "There hasn't been one in thousands of years." he continued. "(y/n), I think you and Ahsoka might be part of a dyad."  he said, but the doubt on his face expressed that he shared the same disbelief as you.

The thought that you and Ahsoka were part of a dyad in the force had crossed bot of your minds, but was utterly ridiculous, and, it was quite possible dyads were a myth anyway.  "I don't know, that seems to be quite an assumption."  you said, wanting to believe you were, but simply finding no possible logic or reasoning behind it.  Everything that had transpired was just a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less.

But the more you thought about it, the more it began to make sense.  "I will talk to Ahsoka later about this."  Anakin said.  "Why cant I talk to her now?"  you asked, slightly worried something had happened to her.  "Ahsoka is sleeping right now, she has a big night ahead of her, I don't blame the decision for some rest."  he informed.  "Oh, well, thank you."  you said.  "So, I am hoping you get back soon, I am missing having someone to beat in training."  you joked.  "You got luck."  Anakin replied.