Chapter 39 | Where are You?

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a still naked Ahsoka snuggling into your side, which had to be one of the most adorable sights to wake up to.  You rested with her for a while until her eyes fluttering open and she let out a yawn.  "Good morning sweetie."  she said, closing her eyes and stretching her arms.  "Good morning to you too Soka."  you replied, giving her neck a quick, but passionate peck.

Ahsoka let out a giggle and wrapped her arms back around you.  "I love you sooooo much (y/n)."  she sighed.  You grinned and slid one arm under Ahsoka's side to rub her back and placed the other one on her hip.  Ahsoka squirmed slightly at your touch as goosebumps appeared all over her skin.

You cuddled with Ahsoka for a while longer, enjoying feeling and seeing your lover's naked body.  "I think we should take a shower before it gets too late."  Ahsoka whispered.  "Yeah, we both need a wash after last night."  you agreed, retracting your arms and letting Ahsoka climb out of bed.

"Hey, uh, do you want to take it together?"  you asked.  Ahsoka turned around.  "I won't peek."  you quickly added, looking at your girlfriend nervously.  

Ahsoka let out an adorable laugh-giggle combination as she turened on the shower with the force.  "Babe, not only have you seen me naked before, I'am also naked now, and we even had sex last night, so I think you are fine if you stare a bit."  she informed.  "See, this is why I should never talk when I am tired."  you chuckled.  "Well, I think you are adorable when you're sleepy, besides I can shove you in when the water is cold if I ever get...tired.  Pun intended." Ahsoka smirked as you rolled your eyes.

"I love you so much."  you sighed.  "Love you more."  she replied, pulling you up from the bed and pressing you against her body.  "Not possible."  you replied, closing the gap and grabbing Ahsoka's hands.  Her wonderful lips and passionate but sweet kiss was more than enough to make you blush.

"You are so cute when you blush."  Ahsoka mumbled through your mouth, sensing your reaction through your bond.

Eventually, you broke the kiss for air and stared into each other's eyes for a while, getting lost in your partner's eyes.  "C'mon, lets go before the water gets cold."  Ahsoka said, planting one last kiss on your lips before pulling you by the hand and into the bathroom.

Ahsoka stepped inside first and closed the sliding door as you entered.  By now, Ahsoka was already drenched in water, so she stepped aside to let you get some.  The feeling of the warm shower water was incredibly relaxing.  You moved around for a few more seconds to get the rest of your body wet as Ahsoka grabbed the soap.  "Can you hold out your leg?"  Ahsoka asked.  You obliged and held onto Ahsoka's side for support as she washed you.

Ahsoka switched legs and once finished, gently cleaned your nether regions before washing your upper body.  "Alright, turn around so I can get your back."  Ahsoka said.  You gave her a kiss and turned around.  Ahsoka cleaned your back.

"Alright, this is the first time this shampoo bottle is being used."  Ahsoka informed, putting some on her hands and rubbing your scalp.  "The wonders of hair."  you sighed, turning around to face your girlfriend.  "Well, it looks really good when its wet, and I like playing with it, so I think it gets a win."  Ahsoka informed.  "I still love your montrals and lekku."  you added, giving her a short kiss on the lips.

"We get the best of both universes don't we?"  Ahsoka said, removing her hands from your hair.  "Close your eyes (y/n)."  Ahsoka asked.  You felt warm water rinse your scalp, and after a few moments had gotten all the shampoo out.  "My turn."  you smirked.  Ahsoka handed you the soap and lifted her leg up.

You made sure to cover her legs with soap in their entirety before doing the next one.  When you were finished, you cleaned a little to long in a specific spot for Ahsoka to give you the look.  "Sorry babe, just couldn't help it."  you apologized.  Ahsoka rolled her eyes and told you to go on.