37

Helloooo this chapter is a new addition to this book!! Hence why it probably has less reads and won't be familiar to a lot of re-readers (if you are one!). Just wanted to let you know :) 

Enjoy ;) xx

...

Harry

It's later in the night when Amelia and I barrel up the stairs, both of us giddy messes. We had eaten a late dinner and then watched a movie - some Hallmark film Amelia swore was good but I found it more cheesy than anything. However, I just liked watching her facial expression while the movie was on. She teared up during the sappy parts and smiled during period of happiness. It was cute and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. 

Amelia really is a lovebug. She's full of happiness and light and I fucking adore it - I adore her. I'm completely and utterly smitten with her which is why the name 'lovebug' applies to her so well. She fills me with so much love it's crazy. I've never felt this way before about anyone

Amelia squeals as I bend down and pick her up, carrying her into my bedroom. 

"Harry!" she giggles, and her laughs only intensify when I softly throw her onto my bed amidst the mess of blankets and pillows. "Oh, you're such an asshole."

I grin and crawl onto the bed to join her, ultimately hovering over her while propping myself up with my hands near her head. 

"Yeah, but I'm your asshole," I say.

Both of us look at each other once the words come out of my mouth. 

Well that didn't come out how I intended it to. Not at all. 

Amelia breaks out into a fit of contagious giggles, causing me to join her. I'm a fucking moron but at least she finds joy in that.

I lean down, both of us still laughing, and attach my lips to hers. She immediately reciprocates and winds her arms around my neck while her lips mold perfectly with mine, like two pieces of a puzzle. They're warm and plump and soft and I love it. They also move flawlessly with mine, like she can anticipate my every move and determine how to match them. 

I breathe out a long sigh, just relishing in her touch and the feeling of our lips moving together. 

It kind of feels like swimming in molasses, but not in a bad way. It's slow and powerful and forces me to stay tuned to this moment and this moment only. But at the same time, it's sweet and sticky, like our lips are being held together by some other force than free will. 

However, like a switch of a light, that molasses feeling dissipates and in it's place comes something else - something more powerful. I think it might be longing or passion, but whatever it is, it leaves me wanting more. I adore kissing Amelia, but I want all of it. 

I want all of her. 

I move one of my hands to her waist, exploring new territory by skimming my fingers lightly under her shirt. Her breath hitches very slightly and at the same time, her tongue grazes mine delicately. I suppose it was supposed to be just a somewhat innocent act, but it ignites something in me and I feel myself having a hard time keeping myself under control. 

The hand that was on her waist moves further south until it skims the waistband of the sweatpants Amelia wears. I dip my fingers just below it, feeling her soft skin on her hipbone. 

"Harry."

I move my lips from Amelia's to her neck, sucking her tender skin right below her ear while I subconsciously grind my hips against hers.