52

HIII new chapter that has been highly requested :) again this is a new addition to this book, so enjoy xx

...

Harry

It's a little later in the night when Amelia and I stumble through the front door, giggling about a prior conversation we had had during the car ride home. After leaving my mum's, I decided to take us out for a low-key date in town to an ice cream shop. I was a bit stressed after my conversation with Robin and decided I needed a distraction. Plus, I just wanted to take Amelia out. We don't really go on too many dates, opting to stay inside a majority of the time, so I thought she deserved a treat - pun intended. 

"Hey, have you ever heard that joke about paper?" I say to Amelia while we strip off our jackets and shoes, leaving them by the door. 

A smile grows on my face while Amelia rolls her eyes, although not even she can feign her own amusement. 

"Harry..." she groans, clearly sick of my wicked sense of humor. 

"Wellllll?" I cheekily prod. "Have you?"

Amelia bites her cheek in a weak attempt to suppress her own smile from forming. 

"I can't say that I have," she responds. 

"Hmm," I say. I turn on my heel, walking away from her as I start towards the stairs. "Interesting..."

"Wh- wait, where are you going?" Amelia asks me. 

I hear her speed walk after me, causing my smile to widen. 

"Upstairs, love," I tell her once I reach the pink set of stairs. It was a slightly drunken decision to have the rosy carpeting installed, but once it was, I fell in love with it. I've always loved the color pink so I suppose it was an obvious decision on my behalf to include it in my home. It adds a flare of color to the somewhat pale and grey scheme I have going on elsewhere in the hours. 

"But - but aren't you going to tell me the joke?" Amelia asks me in a small voice as we climb up to my bedroom. 

I knew she liked my sense of humor. She can tease me all she wants, but I think she finds it endearing. 

"I don't think I should..." I say, followed by sighing dramatically. "It's truly tear-able," A shit eating grin takes over my face when I feel Amelia smack my ass out of annoyance when I reach the top step. "Ooo, kinky." 

"You're annoying," Amelia tells me in a mutter. 

"Maybe but you love it." 

I nearly freeze when the words come out of my mouth, but luckily Amelia just chuckles lightheartedly. I feel her come up behind me and place her hands on my upper arms while pressing a small kiss to my spine. 

"You're precious," she whispers. 

Precious. 

That's a new one. I've noticed Amelia tends to call me all of these names that I'm not typically used to. I've been called hot, sexy, and handsome before but...I kind of like the way Amelia describes me - cute, affectionate, precious. She might call me the other stuff too on the occasion, but I like this softer side she brings out of me. 

"Thought I was annoying?" I tease her, although my heart is still fluttering over her previous compliment. 

"You are, but I find it precious," Amelia tells me. 

I blush and then turn around, meeting Amelia's face instead of her staring at my back. In a quick motion, I steal a kiss from her, causing her to smile against my lips as the one kiss turns into a slight make out session.