45

Update: I wound up going to my Zoom class lol

...

Amelia

I'm tired and wrapped up in Harry's arms by the time our flight is almost due to land. 

We haven't slept at all like I thought we would. We wound up just talking, eating, and...other things

I still can't believe he convinced me to let him get me off on a flight. I feel slightly disgusted with myself but there's also something alluring about it. I feel like we just committed some kind of scandal but just between the two of us.

"I don't want to get up," I groan.

Harry laughs and traces his fingertips up and down my arm.

"We can sleep when we get in. We'll go straight to my house and just sleep through the night," Harry tells me, softly kissing the top of my head.

I tighten my grip around Harry's waist and bury my head into his shirt. The smell of his cologne fills my nose and I relish in it. He has a couple different types I adore but this one is my favorite. It's very woodsy but also has a twinge of vanilla mixed in.

"Can we eat before we sleep?" I ask Harry, causing him to chuckle.

"I already did," he cheekily responds, causing me to take one of my hands and whack his chest with it.  "Yes, darling, we can get a bite to eat. I should have some things at home I can make for us." 

Harry and I stay under the covers for as long as we can until one of the flight attendants knocks on the door and asks us to get ready for landing. 

I feel myself begin to wake up a little when Harry and I get out of bed. I slip on my shoes and my coat and I pull out my pocket mirror from my bag to make sure I don't look like someone who just orgasmed multiple times. My face is still flushed and my hair is slightly disheveled, but I don't think it is entirely obvious of what happened in here, although Harry looks slightly worse than I do.

 I wound up going down on him as well - three times to be exact, four if you include a hand job. He kept apologizing because his erection just wouldn't go down but I didn't object to anything. Just like he finds joy in pleasuring me, I also discovered that same joy with him so I didn't mind. I rather liked it, actually. 

The plane lands shortly after Harry and I get situated in the chairs in the room. Now that we've actually touched down, I'm eager to get off the plane. As much as I liked being in this suite, it's been about 7 hours and I feel the need to leave. I only really moved around once and that was when I needed to use the bathroom. 

There's a knock on the door almost as soon as the plane fully parks and is connected to the jet bridge. Harry stands up to answer it, being greeted by the same flight attendant from when we got on. 

"Mr. Styles, your car is waiting if you'd like to exit now," she kindly tells him. 

Harry glances over at me.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. 

I hesitantly nod but stand up from my seat and then grab my purse which was on the floor next to me. I triple checked that I had everything before we landed so I'm confident I'm not forgetting anything. 

Walking over to Harry, he puts his sunglasses on and the both of us follow the flight attendant out of the room. Everyone else on the plane is too busy trying to get their suitcases out from the compartments overhead to notice us, which I am incredibly grateful for. 

The flight attendant leads Harry and I onto the jet bridge and we are met with the sight of three men. Two of them have our luggages and are clad in bright yellow shirts and black slacks. The third man is older and wears a full suit.