35

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say I hope you're all staying safe and healthy during this hella weird season. I'm out of school indefinitely so I literally don't know what to do with my life. Also there's literally no toilet paper anywhere. LMK why.

If you need a place to vent or talk about anything feel free to do it here or on my message board or you can send me a DM. I'm happy to talk xx

...

Amelia

I don't know if I woke up to the sunlight blinding me through the curtains or the pounding headache I have, but either or I slowly crack open my eyes to find myself completely entangled in the sheets and Harry's limbs. Harry's arms hold me close to him and our legs are entwined. My head also rests on his chest, his chin on top of my head. It's comfortable, but hard to breathe. I don't remember falling asleep this closely last night, but I'm also not complaining.

I stir ever so slightly, moving just barely so I can peel my legs away from Harry's. But as soon as I move, Harry groans and pulls me closer to him, if that was even possible.

"Harry," I laugh, my voice croaky and riddled with sleep.

"Mmm five more minutes," he whispers. The vibration from his chin on my head tickles me, causing me to shift slightly. 

"You're too warm," I complain. 

My hands are sweaty and I can feel the heat in my face. It was nice initially when I had just woken up but now, as time passes, I'm getting more and more uncomfortable. 

"I believe the term you're looking for is hot," Harry says, moving so he can kiss my temple. 

I roll my eyes and try to push him off of me but this only causes him to laugh and hug me tighter.

"Harry, I'm sweating. Your body gives off too much heat. It's like a seat warmer but you can't turn it off," I groan.

Harry mumbles something I can't understand before planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek and finally releasing me.

I breath a sigh of relief and move a couple of inches over. Turning slightly, I face Harry completely to find him already looking at me.

"I could wake up to you everyday," Harry says quietly.

My cheeks blush and a smile plays on my lips. I reach out and place my hand on Harry's cheek, my fingers playing with the couple of strands of hair that lay there.

"I could get used to this," I admit just as quietly as him. Last night was one of the best nights I've had in a while and it seems my good mood has carried over into this morning.

Harry's long hair falls onto the pillow, a couple of strands laying on his face. The smallest of bags also rest under his eyes, most likely from being tired or from the hangover I'm sure he has. But even with the slightly worn look he wears, he still manages to look effortlessly beautiful. 

He always does, it seems. I thought he was handsome in pictures but they don't too him justice after seeing him in real life.

I sigh heavily and remove my hand from Harry's cheek, moving it to the mattress while I stare at him. 

I could get used to this

The words are hauntingly true but I know I can't. I fly back to New York soon and then I don't know when I'll see Harry again. We never really discussed what comes next. Of course I don't anticipate this affecting our relationship but I'd like to know what my boyfriend is up to while we're apart.