Chap 16: He's okay

°°°

Third pov

"Hoseok!"

"Hoseok!"

Jimin was calling out Hoseok's name.

"huh..."-Hoseok groaned

"Hoseok! you're awake!"-Jimin exclaimed happy to see his Hyung awake.

"oh my gash hobi, you got us worried for a sec you know" Namjoon states.

he groaned again, trying to get comfy.

"w-what are you talking about?.." he asked.

he held his head and groaned again.

"My head's killing me...feels like someone broke a brick on my head" he let out, feeling pain.

"that could be explained by how you fell from the couch unconscious." Jin appeared and state.

"what do you mean unconscious?.." he was still last as to what had happened.

"haven't you figured it out yet dumbass?.." Yoongi state.

"Nope.." Hoseok answered.

Yoongi was annoyed even more. "You knocked out on the couch while talking about the room feeling hot when it wasn't and fell off hitting your head," he explained neither the less.

"what! how?" he turned to Jin and asked him since he was their doctor after all.

"well..it seems the wound on your arm hasn't fully healed yet causing it to have some sorta infection from overusing it. This lead to you having a high fever and a head ace, let's not forget the hit you got to the head when I heard you fell from a couch so yeah." Jim explained.

"oh.."

"oh? that's all you could say, don't you see you could have been hurt, or even worst!.." Jimin exclaimed he sound worried. 

"yah~ you're too loud~.." Hoseok whined at the noise, he held his head.

Tsk.

"I'm leaving" Jimin stormed off outside.

"That was weird.." Hoseok state.

"you really are dumb huh?.." Yoongi stated then left.

"what did I do?" Hoseok asked, he had no idea what was happening in the room nor the tension that was forming.

Namjoon sighed.

"Get some rest Hobi, I'll tell Jungkook you're awake and okay"

Namjoon left the room with Hoseok to rest and Jin at his office.

***

"He really is a jerk you know.." Jimin spoke under his breath.

"I know.." Yoongi responded.

"why is he so blind sometimes...doesn't he know what's going on around him..?" Jimin asked.

"..I don't know what's going on inside Hoseok's head, but one thing for sure...he's an idiot for not noticing how you feel," Yoongi stated. Looking at Jimin who was looking afar. Eyes staring at Jimin as he stated his last words.