Chap 63: Scouting

°°°

Third pov

"So, you want us to go check on our rival groups in disguise and also our allies?.." -Jimin asked again.

"Yes." -Jungkook responded.

"Why again?" -Hoseok asked.

Jungkook sighed, "Because the enemy might be one of those."

"and how exactly will this work when they know our faces and have new and improved security detail after what happened to Monsta X?.." -Hoseok asked the big question.

"I don't know, just get it done." -Jungkook responded sternly.

***

"ugh, why's he gotta be so cold about it." -Hoseok mumbled.

"Come on, let's make things done quickly." -Jimin spoke and Hoseok sighed, "whatever..."

They got suited up and dressed, ready for their secret mission to dispose of the enemy behind the scenes, literally.

"Okay, we'll go to our allies first, checking them like we're looking for some new tech to buy. This might give us an Idea of how advice they are. When we report this to Jungkook, he'll know from there if they are 'Them' or not." -Jimin spoke.

"Okay. let's go." -Hoseok spoke and they so they head off to the allies.

***

They went to The Mafia Women Organisation where they checked if the mafia boss, Jennie had come up with anything advice, trying to hide it the most discrete way possible. MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

They went to The Mafia  Organisation called, Stray Kids. Nothing high-tech but useful. MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

They went to Ever Glow, KDA, NCT-Dream, and KARD. MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

All these allied groups and more didn't seem to be high-tech to the point Jungkook was looking for but they were high teched.

"No luck.." -Hoseok spoke.

"I mean, we should be glad non of our allies are the tractors or with them so mission successful." -Jimin went on to say.

"I guess you're right..but that means we'll have to go to our enemy now, probably die too...I don't wanna die just yet, I have things to live for...places to see, things to do.....*sobs*"

Jimin hit Hoseok on the shoulder, "stop acting like a baby you pabo, now let's go."