Chap 07: Close combat training PT II

°°°

Third pov

The trainees were told to pair up in groups of twos for their training section. They were ordered to find a pattern and do exercises with him/her until further instruction.

The once organized rows of line where dispersed and people began to move up and about, finding someone to partner with. Some knew each other, while some clicked immediately. Some just picked who ever was close, while some were already exercising.

Taehyung stood and looked around. He had no one to partner with and no one asked him. Am I weak looking for their standards?... Taehyung thought. Though that may be true he didn't let that stop him, he kept looking around and wow was he not alone. There, a few feet apart, someone stood looking around as well.

Taehyung smiled lightly,now building up his courage and trying to act social. He walked over towards the person and spoke. "Hi. Wanna be my partner in crime?" He gave a boxy smile. I hope she says yes...

"..yes. I would love too.." The female with brown hair answered, a smile carved on her cherry pink lips.

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" the said male made on introduction, and held out to be shaken.

The girl before him smiled even more, "Hi Taehyung. I'm Jisoo, Kim Jisoo." She shook his hand.

.

.

.

----NEW CHARACTER ADDED----

Name: Kim Jisoo

-Code Name: Jichu

-Age: 20 years old

-Bio: A sweet girl who grew up too soon. Her mother and father passed away during a car crash when she was only 7 years old. She was sent to the orphanage since she had no relatives and knew no one. When she was finally 18 years old she left. Now fending on her own, she made her way in the mafia training camp, soon to be joining the organization.

 Now fending on her own, she made her way in the mafia training camp, soon to be joining the organization

.

.

.

Taehyung then spoke a little shocked by her last name. "Really? a-are we related by any chance..?" Taehyung asked the said girl.

She thought for a moment. "I don't think so..but you would have been a cute relative to be related to." She complimented the said male.

Taehyung smiled.

Jisoo smiled as well.

"let's get exercising before we get in trouble,"Jisoo said.

Taehyung nodded his head and complied with Jisoo's words. They didn't want to get caught slacking off, if they did they would probably get in big trouble, by that, I mean Jimin might shot a hole through them..

***

After the two did their exercises, they were told that they'll be sparing with their said partner. Jisoo and Taehyung will be sparing with each other. The reason for this is to see how far away they are in class and what they can and can't do. By completing this task, Jimin, their combat trainer will instruct them on that fact.

While others were already sparing, Taehyung was quite hesitant at first, he didn't know what to do and how to go about doing it. He just stood their facing the female before as Jisoo found it cute and chuckled.

"How are you going to join the mafia if you can't pack a punch tae?" Jisoo asked, amused.

Taehyung blushed embarrassed, looking away from Jisoo's stare. "I-i don't wanna hit you.." Taehyung said, still looking away.

Jisoo chuckled.

"Trust me. You won't." Jisoo said, tone not serious but normal and stern like she was hiding something or she's not what she seemed to crack up to be.

"o-okay. You asked for it." Taehyung said now facing Jisoo.

Jisoo just smiled.

"ready...

Set..

Go!"

The two where off, both sparing each other.

Even thought Taehyung was new to the mafia thing, his hyung made him know what he needed to know, even thought him a few things. Not like a full on training schedule where he practice everyday..but showed him a few moves he does often when working, if needed.

Taehyung was the first to pull a punch. It landed in Jisoo's stomach.

Jisoo was beyond shocked. Not just the fact that the pouch landed but the effect it made. It wasn't that effective but she was really shocked to see someone like Taehyung, a seemly harmless puppy, knew how to punched. She was beyond amazed.

Just imagine what you could do if you were trained fluently...a puppy to a tiger.. Jisoo thought mentally, smirking with fondness.

When realization hit him he was shocked and began to apologies.

"omg omg i'm so sorry Jisoo. I didn't mean to punch you there..does it hurt..you wanna rest up-" Jisoo cut him off.

"It's okay tae." She said, a hand held on her stomach while one hand in the air waving it's okay.

"i-i'm sorry"

"why are you apologizing pabo~" she spoke playfully.

"i hurt you." he looked down sad.

Jisoo chuckled.

"Hey, are you sure you wanna join the mafia?" Jisoo asked the sad boy.

Taehyung looked in her eyes and nodded yes, mouth open and a yes coming out.

"Good. If you wanna be apart of the mafia, you gotta be ready for whatever that's up ahead. Never cower in the eyes of your enemy. Never.. we're here to practice long and hard. We're here to be ready for anything and I need you to be ready tae. A little punch won't hurt me, but what about your enemy...?

 Never say sorry in the line of mafia work. We're here to be badass and not babies.. So stand tall and rise above the rest Tae." Jisoo spoke. Voice stern and filled with leadership and face blank.

Taehyung's face now concentrated and serious, Jisoo smiled proud.

"Lets dance." Jisoo let out.

The two began to spare more seriously but not too harmful.

***

Just what exactly did she go through in life that she's so...matured in a way that hide so much pain that the eyes can't see. What happened to you Jisoo? Taehyung's thoughts.

Taehyung rubbed his slightly busted lip that had a little blood. He then spoke. "I may have just met you Jisoo but you're such a badass. I envy you." Taehyung complimented the female before him panting as he is and smiled.

Jisoo smiled, still panting.

"As i do with you tae. Seeing you here and just meeting you..it feels like we knew each other for so long..."

Taehyung and Jisoo smiled.

"Let's hang out Tae"

"Let's be friends."

"Deal!"