Chap 66: Disaster Struck

°°°

Third pov

Hoseok and Jimin were surrounded by men in black who held guns pointed at them in all directions.. They felt defeated by lost no hope for a plan. They held their hands in the year and said, "We surrender."

A man walked through the crowded soldiers as they made way for him. Every move he made, it was like he was pathing the sea of people before. He had a smirkish expression plastered on his lips as he walked. He then came to a stop as he stood before both Jimin and Hoseok who held their hands in the air helplessly.

"It's been a while...boys."

It was G-Dragon himself, the leader of Big Bang.

"It's quite an unexpected visit if I say so myself..."

"you..." Hoseok let out

"Yes, me."

He did a slight scoff. "take these spies to the dungeon, I'll be there in a minute..

"Yes boss."

Jimin and Hosseok were knocked unconscious and dragged away.

.

.

.

---NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED---

-Name: Kwon Ji-Yong

-Code Name: G-Dragon

-Position: Leader and Boss of the Mafia Organisation called ''Big Bang''.

Age: Currently 35 years old.

-Bio: A ruthless man who cares for no laws of the land in whatever way whats-so-ever. He was deceased the leader at the age of 25 since the old leader died and appointed him so.

 He was deceased the leader at the age of 25 since the old leader died and appointed him so

.

.

.

[Jungkook Main-Base]

"How are things Namjoon? Anyword from Jimin and Hoseok thus far?"

"No sir.. their last contact with us was an hour ago, nothing yet."

"What was it they said last."

"They did a clean search on our allies and nothing. They didn't specify their next destined location but stated it was enemy lands."

"I see."

"Try contacting them."

"Yes sir." Namjjoon did just that and there was nothing.

"Strange..."

"What is it?"

"I'm getting nothing...they normally pick up at the first call, depending  on if they aren't in deep battle, which I don't."

"Try again."

Namjoon tried again and 5 more times, all at different times, and still nothing. It was 12: 30 am in midnight and no word was left around 10:40 pm.

"I can't get a hold of Jimin and Hosoek sir and it seemed their trackers or off as well."

"what?! what is the meaning of this." Jungkook got up and slammed his hands on his desk.

"I don't understand this sir...it might be possible that they may have been made by our enemy, whos yet to be known and they somehow knew what to do in order to keep us at bay from interfering.." Namjoon blurred out.

Jungkook was angry.

"Get Yoongi here now!"

"Yes sir." Namjoon rushed out the door and fetch Yoongi, one of the top 3 ranker in Seoul.

***

[Big-Bang Base in the dungen]

whip.

whip.

whip.

Jimin and Hoseok were being whipped by a 10lb whip with the impact that made their skin whale and marked, causing blood to pour from their wounds.

"That's enough."

The whipping stop.

"You two are quite tough...I'm rather impressed. Most guys would have been over at the 5th strick the least."

"...Is that a compliment?.." Hoseok spot blood from his mouth and looked up at the man a few steps away, hanging from the ceiling as was Jimin to his right.

G-Dragon walked forth a little more.

Since the room was dim and had only one source of light, it was rarely hard to see in, in this case Jimin and Hosoek since they were in rather much pain and their consciousness was blurry.

He(G-Dragon) was standing before Hosoek with a smile of pleasure from the sight. A light blub for the source of light over his head.

"...J-Jungkook will get you for this.." Hosoek was getting worn out but still formed words to make a sentence.

"Jungkook? The Mafia King?" G-Dragon scoffed

He grabbed a handful of Hoseok's hair with his right hand and made Hosoek looked him in the eyes. G-Dragon was rather pissed and had a glare on.

"I dare him too...not like he'll find you." G-Dragon let out and Hosoek's body swang as the chains made clinging sounds.

"Y-You Bastard." Jimin was letting out words.

G-Dragon laughed like a psycho.

"hahahhahahhhahahahaha"

"You two are quite entertaining. Tell you what, I'll see you guys later."

He turned around and walked off, leaving the dim-lit room.