Chap 08: Dorm and Roommate

°°°

Taehyung pov

It's the end of training and let's just say I survived. Thank you!!!

Currently running over the rules of the place we'll be staying at by Mr. Namjoon, the Underboss, and then we'll be escorted by a A-class soldier who proved himself during and off missions to gain his current rank and being where he is now.

The Rulers where simple.

 Rules of the Dorms:

1. No lights on after 9

2. No fighting or wars between each other, we're now family and should act as such.

3.Punctuality is IMPORTANT.

"If you have questions ask your escort, Felix, here and he'll fill you in, understood," he commanded.

"Sir yes sir," we replied

"Good."

After all that was said, we were now off to our dorms.

[Time Skip At The Dorms]

"So Mr. Felix...when will we be getting in on the action?" Someone asked.

To which Felix responded. "Once you graduate and pass your exams."

"cool..so since you're in already in, what's it like..?" Another asked.

"it's like what you expect but more terrifying..then again you wouldn't be here if you didn't know that already."

"To put everything thing in order how things work around here is simple..

First you gotta make it up to this point. Then you gotta pass your exams, gotta get them good grades up if you wanna be positioned in a great spot in the operation. It'll be lot harder to climb the ranks if you end up at a position that you don't like..trust me..so work hard for it..

you'll be trained by the different caporegime, a more advanced training if you do get recommended to and from there on out it's on to mission and such plus you'll get to work alongside them if you're capable enough for them"

"All in all you gotta be ready for anything at any time got it."

"Sir yes sir" we respond.

with those words of wisdom and knowledge from Mr. Felix, I knew I had to work hard so that was what i was gonna do from this point on. I have to.

***

After we were assigned to our rooms and beds. I went for a quick wash and back to my room.

I was roomed with 3 guys by the names of Yeonjun, Soobin and Jay.

.

.

.

.

---THREE (3)NEW CHARACTER ADDED---

-Name: Choi Yeonjun

-Code Name: Yeonjun

-Currently 20 years old.

-Bio: A sassy guy who's theatrical at times and fun to be around. Likes having friends and company to talk too. Enjoys having fun and playing games. Can be sassy and bold when needed. Don't take shit or give a shit about whateva. Will fuck you up if you mess with him or anyone he holds dear and has a mean death eye stare. Older brother of Soobin. Parents and family on the other side of the world.

 Parents and family on the other side of the world

.

.

.

-Name: Choi Soo-bin 

-Code Name: Soobin

-Age: Currently 19 years old

-Bio: A cute and bubbly guy who had a sweet spot for sweets. Loves family and hold others he care for closely. Has a dark side when you mess with the ones he loves and will make you think twice about messing with him. Younger brother of YeonJun.

 Younger brother of YeonJun

.

.

.

-Name: Park Jong-Seong

-Code Name: Jay

-Age: Second oldest member among his dorm roommates. 21 years old.

-Bio: A fun guy who's friendly but mistaken sometimes as the bad guy because he gives people his death eye stare a little too much. Cute and lovable when known more and can be seen when he sleep(kinda cute funny though), he has a Family on another side of the world. He joined to make a better life for himself, a new start and embracing a new him. Got the skills to pay the bills.

 Got the skills to pay the bills

.

.

.

Third pov

Taehyung got to know his roommates as they got to know him as well.

He found out the black hair male with plate white skin was the younger brother of the other black hair guy called Yeonjun and Jay was the tall guy with a friendly smile yet with a sorta intimidating aura but still looks fun and nice to be around. 

Taehyung was the oldest as Soobin was the youngest and Jay the second oldest, leaving Yeonjun the second to last youngest child.

The more they knew about each other, the more they grew together and things were off to a good start.