Chap 68: Found out-My Fault

°°°

Third pov

Taehyung which was once in his room, seated on his balcony wall decided to leave that spot and go talk to Jungkook. He felt like he had something to say, not sure what it might be, he decided to let his feet guide him, and his mind left at bay.

He left his room and began to walk down the red-carpeted hallway. While taking steps he noticed that the place was rather quiet, too quiet. He moved along neithertheless and was faced with the stairs, he began to decent them, he was to first find Jungkook.

He decided the stairs at last and went along the dark wooden floor hallway which was decorated with paintings. He was soon met face to face with the door to enter Jungkook's office. He took a breath and then knocked.

Knock Knock Knock.

There was nothing and it felt rather strange. He knocked again.

Knock Knock Knock.

Nothing again.

It didn't knock again and decided to open the doors.

"I'm coming in Koo."

Was all Taehyung let out and the door was wang opened to reveal an empty office, no Jungkook insight.

"Where could you be at this moment?.." Teahyung pondered to himself.

Sigh.

He locked the doors and walked up to a guard that was a few feet away from Jungkook's office and asked.

"Hey, do you know where the mafia boss is?" He asked.

"No sir. I have not a clue." The guy in black answered in a stern and professional manner.

"mhmm...when did you last see him?"

"About 30 or 35 minutes ago sir."

"Okay, Thanks."

"Sir."

Taehyung began to walk down the hallway again.

"where could he be?" Taehyung thought to himself, singing externally.

As Taehyung was about to have a mental meltdown to know where Jungkook was, it suddenly hit him.

"ah-ha.." he let out a slight laugh 'like of all knowing' Maybe he's in the planning room. Yeah." Taehyung let out and went to that location with more speedy movements.

***

After passing doorways to rooms of all sorts; empty, full, specified...he was finally at the entrance of the planning room. Just beyond these doors, Jungkook was with his team, the top-ranked members of BTS, discussing something important.

"Is it okay for me to go now?...no! I can't...I will wait till he's done..." Taehyung slapped his cheeks lightly and spoke to himself mentally.

He then decide to wait but couldn't help but eavesdrop a little.

He leant closer to the door and listened in.

After what felt like minutes, he moved away.

"Jimin Hyung and Hosoek Hyung are kidnapped....-

I-It's...all because of me...."

With those words which left the trembeling Taehyung's lips of guilt. He ran away from the planning room.

[Fast Forward]

Taehyung is currently in his room packing equipment for the road ahead. He decided he wanted to rescue Jimin and Hoseok by himself  before things turned out ugly.

He suited up and wore his bag of equipements on his back.

"I'm sorry Koo...but this I feel this my fault."