Chap 30: Stay with me.

°°°

Third pov

Jungkook had his private meeting with Jackson as Taehyung, his bodyguard was by his side at all times.  Jungkook and Jackson agreed with manufacturing drugs and weapons in each organization's territory as it was a beneficial alliance for the two.

[1 Hour]

When their meeting had finally come to an end, The Mafia King and the Mafia of China both shake hands, agreeing to the terms and conditions of their alliance.

"It was great meeting with you at lost as The Mafia King Jeon Jungkook," Jackson spoke with a stern voice as he showed respect for Jungkook's position for such a young age.

"As it was with meeting you Jackson, I guess you weren't as what you seemed to be at first, even after so long, I'm still impressed with you," Jungkook spoke as  Jackson and he had known each other since they were younger. Their fathers were friends in business and stuff, so these two eventually became the head of their organization, Taking control of all things and assets.

***

Jungkook was then escorted back to his car by his six guards and Taehyung behind him.

They drove off to their next destination which was Jungkook's mansion. He had no other things planned that day than sorting out and looking over paperwork. Since he had Namjoon, he didn't want to do anything more, he decided Namjoon to do it.

He pulled out his phone from his designer jacket and called Namjoon right away as the car began moving after entering it.

"Namjoon." Jungkook spoke.

"Yes, boss." Namjoon picked his call and answered.

"I'm heading home for the day. I have some paperwork needed filling out." Jungkook spoke, Namjoon however needed him not to explain in detail any further as he knew what to do.

"Okay boss," Namjoon responded.

Jungkook hanged up his call.

He put away his phone and just stared blankly through the window of his bullet-proof tinted glass windows and sipped his whiskey in his cup which was poured by Taehyung.

While being driven to his home, he would steal glances at Taehyung when he wasn't looking.

Taehyung on the other hand was trying his best not to look at his boss. Yeah, he was hot and sexy looking neither the less. A demigod sent from the heavens. But the thought of what's behind all that just made him wanna keep his distance. He's the mafia king, and things are scary 99.99% of the time in this line of work. Jungkook here is his boss and the leader of all that. That's all he knew within.

Jungkook however on the other side of the car was thinking all about the things he might consider doing to make his plan work. He smirks at his plans.

After about 15 more minutes after 20 minutes ago they departed, they were finally at The Mafia King's mansion.

The big gates of the mansion premises opened wide, making the car the mafia king and Taehyung were in entered through the gates. The place was lined up with guards in every blindspot and every corner of the Jungkook's fine mansion. Taehyung was impressed as his eyes roamed the area from within the car's tinted windows.

The car pulled up at the entrance of the mansion and Taehyung after Jungkook got out.

They walked into the house as the doors were opened for them.

A butler in black and white with silver hair and had a mustache welcomed his master.

"Welcome Master Jungkook."