Chapter 98: Mission failed

°°°

Third pov

Jungkook at last, at his mansion. He ran through the house like a mad man. His voice yelling for Taehyung.

"Taehyung!"

The guards were bewildered as to why their boss was acting like this. Jungkook was desperate to hear Taehyung's voice. To know that he was still here. That Taehyung was safe.

"Taehyung!" He yelled yet again while running all over the place.

He went to their shared room thinking be would be there and he wasn't.

He was getting anxious. That's when Jimin not too far away came towards him.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" He was worried due to the reaction Jungkook was giving.

"Where's Taehyung!?" He exclaimed.

Jimin flinched a bit but hadn't gone noticed.

"He's in the master room on the third floor-

Jungkook rushed to the third floor upstairs, above him.

(Okay to get this out there, Jungkook didn't know where taehyung was staying as Jimin was ordered by him to hide him somewhere safe, away from "the minion'' and Jungkook went to their room, only to see that he wasn't there.)

There he noticed the guard that were lined up all about the place. He was relieved a bit. Now all he needed was to see his angel.

***
[A little earlier with Jimin and Jin]

"What do we do now Jin hyung. If I'm right and the spy is indeed Kai, he'll know that Taehyung is safely being kept in Jungkook's room."

"True, and in that room there are possible blind spots. Let's not forget that he's skilled and highly trained. Killing all those men and getting Taehyung out would be a piece of cake for him."

"Where do we put him...?" - Jimin

"Hmmm... What about the third floor, in the master bedroom?" - Jin

"Yes...not only is it on a high level, it has no blind spots and Kai would have a hard time getting him out of there." - Jimin

***

Taehyung heard the sound of Jungkook's voice beyond the door. He quickly got up from his bed and rushed towards the the door.

Jungkook opened the door and Taehyung jumped into his arms. Jungkook holding him tight.

"Jungkook!" He was excited to see his lover finally after 2 whole days.

"Angel..!"